Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
I haven't been on here in years. It's just by chance that I'm here this morning. This place, in its' heyday, is still the best forum I've ever been a part of.

EDIT: I miss your sultry Canadian voice, Diana.

·
Registered
198 Posts
we need to start trying to steal legitimate HT members, no tech left there, but there is still a hardcore small community into really working on the cars, almost all the traffic there is all BS in the GDD forum

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Was bored enough to log in to check this place out again and yep, its still dead along with almost every other of forum that used to exist. The internet sucks these days, can barely stay on it for more than 10 minutes now, lol. Seems like this site is slower than ever too, shit loads slower than the 56k dial-up days.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Can't believe how much of a ghost town this place is now. Good to see some of you guys still kicking around here. Hope everything is going well with you.

I was Googling "NA k series" and saw a link to superhonda so I clicked it and now I'm looking for all my old threads. I think I was like 13 or 14 when I joined this forum.

Fucking crazy how fast 10 years went by.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Joined this forum in 1999 under diff user name. Even forgot what it was before the big crash! Glad to see your all doing well.

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
holy crap, she's alive.

·
Registered
11,507 Posts
hi friend.

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
They have gotten larger.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
i just logged on because of paul walker. i am reassesing my part in this culture and thinking about being 100 again. i never did boost so thats a whole new thing for me i can try. and maybe even look into rwd. looking at g35's now. i got kids so a back seat would be nice.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts