Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

for the past two days i have been very depresssed, and all my women friends have been talking about going to the movies and such today. well they forgot to inform me that i was going. b/c one of my women call me and is like so are you coming today? all i can say is like going to what? and she says to the movies. so im just like why did no one tell me of this earlier? and then all my other women friends know that she wanted me to go with her. and they all assumed i was going, which really pisses me off. so everyone is like come here be here and blah blah like im a fuckin tool or someshit. so i go to the movies and i walk to the line i see my friends i jst stand there, and they wave. so i just turn around and say fuck this shit and leave. it really just pisses me of that everyone just assumes that i do shit. just felt like venting really

·
Registered
259 Posts
sorry i didnt understand that. Are you saying they assume you will always tag along with them and dont let you have any say so :confused:

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
capn said:
Hey all
for the past two days i have been very depresssed, and all my women friends have been talking about going to the movies and such today. well they forgot to inform me that i was going. b/c one of my women call me and is like so are you coming today? all i can say is like going to what? and she says to the movies. so im just like why did no one tell me of this earlier? and then all my other women friends know that she wanted me to go with her. and they all assumed i was going, which really pisses me off. so everyone is like come here be here and blah blah like im a fuckin tool or someshit. so i go to the movies and i walk to the line i see my friends i jst stand there, and they wave. so i just turn around and say fuck this shit and leave. it really just pisses me of that everyone just assumes that i do shit. just felt like venting really
Hmmm....I just think that they feel you are a good friend and what you to hang with them. I mean, I don't think they expect you to go everywhere with them, you can say no every once in awhile. If you keep saying yes all the time, then that's what they're gonna expect. Is the problem that you don't want to hang out with them? Cuz I mean if you do, then where's the problem?

·
Registered
259 Posts
well why dont you tell one of them or all of them you feel left out when making plans?

·
Registered
259 Posts
dont TRY to tell them just straight up tell them how u feel. If not nest time they call and assume ur coming say: "hm well id like to go but since no one told me ahead of time or planed it out with me I didnt make time for it and have other plans" :)

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
capn said:
Hey all

dude i know how u feel, i got the same issue with my friends, its like ur always obligated to go out right?? my friends always call me up and sumtimes i just dont wanna go out but when i say no they get offended and shit so i end up makin lies so i dont have to go out....

some of you guys may not get it.... but it really gets annoying when ur friends EXPECT you to come out instead of ask you to... when u feel obligated to go out, u wont have fun, its like chore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts