21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
that shit is titeeee.... ferrari's look so dayman sexxyy in red :D

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I'd rather take the ferarri haha.... the elise looks like a hooked up dune buggy IMO

Reactions: mikey1516

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
CFactor said:
I'd rather take the ferarri haha.... the elise looks like a hooked up dune buggy IMO
id take the lotus. play with it. actually use the power it has (and i do use the term "power" loosely.) and use the money i saved on buying a 40k over a 250k car on some other shit id actually use. how about a 40 grand campagna trex that does 0-60 in 3.9 seconds? now THATS fun stuff.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
yeah but id rather have the ferrari haha - its like girls just throw their implants at you when you drive around in a ferrari

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
vinces ass said:
i get that kind of attention without having to buy a 200+grand penis. thank you very much.

lol but if you get that attention now imagine if you were in a ferrari

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
vinces ass said:
id take the lotus. play with it. actually use the power it has (and i do use the term "power" loosely.) and use the money i saved on buying a 40k over a 250k car on some other shit id actually use. how about a 40 grand campagna trex that does 0-60 in 3.9 seconds? now THATS fun stuff.

uhh dood. someone who can afford a 250k ferrari, i would imagine they would still have plenty of money to get a lotus and the trex with it if they wanted. and im sure most of them, have some of their $$ in investments already.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
ekkkk said:
uhh dood. someone who can afford a 250k ferrari, i would imagine they would still have plenty of money to get a lotus and the trex with it if they wanted. and im sure most of them, have some of their $$ in investments already.
i guess. but then i know of a lotta people that really shouldnt even be thinking about it. i.e. exes cousin rents out an apartment in a not so great part of town. and hes making payments on a lambo. its just not smart.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I dunno,

I'm still partial to the Modena.

My Aunt just picked up a Challenge Stradale.

it's insanely beautiful, subtle, yet noticeable changes to body lines of Modena, and the cabin is covered in carbon fiber (the Whole door panel is CF).

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
NotStockForLong said:
I dunno,

I'm still partial to the Modena.

My Aunt just picked up a Challenge Stradale.

it's insanely beautiful, subtle, yet noticeable changes to body lines of Modena, and the cabin is covered in carbon fiber (the Whole door panel is CF).
your aunts income better be more than 150 a year. and even then its hard.
im pretty sure rates and shit on these cars are not good at all.
i wouldnt be suprised if the lowest rate you can get from a bank is like 12 or 13 percent.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
CFactor said:
:lol.. good one guy

·
Registered
196 Posts
no pics, but I can ask her for some.

She owns a Law firm, so it's well over 150. (They bought it cash, They've been through 2 brand new 360 Modena's and have a 360 Spyder coming).

Just check out Ferrari.com, They have pics of it..or google it. It's Red with the red,white,green stripe. Red interior.

There are lots of pics of an exact same model on the net.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
NotStockForLong said:
no pics, but I can ask her for some.

She owns a Law firm, so it's well over 150. (They bought it cash, They've been through 2 brand new 360 Modena's and have a 360 Spyder coming).

Just check out Ferrari.com, They have pics of it..or google it. It's Red with the red,white,green stripe. Red interior.

There are lots of pics of an exact same model on the net.
see. before i didnt have a problem with it. i wouldve just called it a bit overboard. but now that i know she has 2 other ferarris and a third on the way. thats just fucking excessive. ok. shes earned the money. let her do what she wants. i wouldve thought thats what the first one was for. but why 3 more? waste. of. money. donate it or some shit. invest it or something. dont throw it away like that...thats gonna be 4 ferarris. that equals somewhere around 1,000,000 in cars. fucking insane. id never do it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
no no no...

They sold the first 2.

They drive them for roughly a year, then sell.

They're gonna be keeping the Stradale for a long while though, It's pretty much a collector's item. 200 (???) made.

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
hay Vinces quit being an ass about this… Hell if a person makes enough to buy $1.000.000 in cars or even 10.000.000 then that’s there deal and there money

vinces ass said:
i wouldve thought thats what the first one was for. but why 3 more? waste. of. money. donate it or some shit. invest it or something.
Maybe they do donate money what does having a million in cars have to do with donating money?

vinces ass said:
whats that mean. that they lease em?
And yes a lot of the lower end Ferrari’s are leased

21 - 40 of 51 Posts