Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ferrari's f-1 buget is estimated at aroung $350 million. that's the income of some small countries. that's fuccking unblieveable

·
Registered
211 Posts
That's waaay higher than I've heard.Makes me wish I worked for the F1 team then.:D

If they are spending that much, they'd better be careful they don't bankrupt the company.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didn't get the info off a shitty website or i'm not one of those ppl who don't kno anyting about f-1 and pretend they do. i was watching the pre-race show for the grand prix of italy on tsn, that's a sports channel in canada and they said 350 mil, i didn't misheard them for sure

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trust me, the way the f-1 team is going, they are probably making huge money

·
Registered
211 Posts
At.am said:
i didn't get the info off a shitty website or i'm not one of those ppl who don't kno anyting about f-1 and pretend they do. i was watching the pre-race show for the grand prix of italy on tsn, that's a sports channel in canada and they said 350 mil, i didn't misheard them for sure
I don't think anyone is doubting you, it's cool.:)

Here's some quick math about Ferrari though.They limit production of their road going cars to 5,000.Now, the 'normal' Ferrari is right around $200,000 or so, wouldn't ya say?

5,000 cars X $200,000=1 billion dollars in sales.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
17 Posts
no doubt Ferrari is about racing. People say that most car manufacturers (Ford,Honda,Mercedes,BMW,ect.) make cars to make money as a business and race to promote their product. On the other hand Ferrari makes and sell road cars strictly to finance their racing efforts!!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Much of it is probably from marlboro, but the rest is probably form other sponsors and FIAT has a stake in the car and engine development. Ferrari looks like a tight ship. FIAT on the other hand is the one that is in trouble.

jay

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I heard that they were going public, But something happend and FIAT said no or something like that.

Go to Ferrari related websites and find the story.
Luca Di Montezemolo wasn't happy about it cuz he was the last to know.

I can't believe that they would screw Montezemolo like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts