Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
the vid could be much better. i'm a fan of stills but one of the most fabulous aspects of ferraris are their exhaust notes. you can't hear an exhaust note in a pic. there isn't enough motion picture. however, it's still an awsome looking machine whether it's in motion or standing still.

·
Registered
417 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
thanks guys those were much better. i'm waiting for someone to make an even longer one. you think they'd let me borrow one just for the day?

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
Holy shit i want one of those :eek:

·
Registered
649 Posts
that was boring...i want a action packed video full of test drives from the Ferrari vault

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
What was the song at the end of the video? It sounded :cool: What was it:confused:

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
must not be a very popular song:(

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have a friend that was offerred one for 1/4 price. The catch was that the dealership wanted to put their name on the sides. He would have to leave it on for two years. I told him to go for it and just don't drive it the first two years. :D Sort of defeats the purpose of buying the car though, because it won't be the same in two years. Oh well, I'll just have to wait and see if he gets it or not. I'll still want a ride if he does. And a test drive too of course! :D

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I am in love with the ENZO than again i am a Ferrari guy. I love those cars ever since I was 4. God they are sweet. One day I will have one. One day. Nice videos by the way.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
sublime5981 said:
I have a friend that was offerred one for 1/4 price. The catch was that the dealership wanted to put their name on the sides. He would have to leave it on for two years. I told him to go for it and just don't drive it the first two years. :D Sort of defeats the purpose of buying the car though, because it won't be the same in two years. Oh well, I'll just have to wait and see if he gets it or not. I'll still want a ride if he does. And a test drive too of course! :D
shit .... i'd do it. I don't care if it has the name on the sides. I'm assuming its gonna be like 2 huge ass stickers covering from fender to fender on each side .... if not, it'd be even better. He shuold try conning them into only putting like a 3" x 10" sticker on the sides or something haha

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
sublime5981 said:

Your friend is full of SHIT.. No one in the exotic performance business does such a thing. Those cars are all sold before they are ever produced. 1/4 my ass. That is some of the sillyist shit I've heard. Nothing against you bro, your friend is just a liar..
Also if you wanna come back and say it is true I wnat the Ferrari dealerships name and the person who he talked to that told him such a thing. Believe that car is not distress merchandise they don't have to do those kinds of thingss to sell those cars....

I would let the dealership Tattoo my chest and my ass to get one of those for a 1/4 of the price, plus put their name allmover the car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts