Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to this Ferrari show yesterday and took a lot of pics. I'm posting just a few of the highlights. My good friend's dad owns the red Enzo, black F50, red F40, and red 288 GTO. It's pretty sweet watching them race at the race track. They sound awesome. Enjoy. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
68 Posts
your friends dad is a baller what does he do for a living? An enzo alone is mad cash......and to own a f50 you had to of own 5 ferraris i beleive.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bseriesracer said:
your friends dad is a baller what does he do for a living? An enzo alone is mad cash......and to own a f50 you had to of own 5 ferraris i beleive.
He is a baller! He owns a company that sells specific valves to oil companies. He started the company himself. He is a Ferrari lover. He has numerous other cool cars including aston martin, bentley, 56 jag convertible, 2 bmw's (540,760li), Carrera 4s convertible, 5 excursions to pull the Rarri's. Anyway it's pretty cool to know him. His son(my friend) drives an RSX-s. He has also owned a 550 maranello and 328 GTS which he sold.
In order to get these cars you have to have some tight connections with ferrari and have owned previous ferrari's. It's really hard to get an ENZO and he's had his for a few months.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
why is this in the Video Gallery? :confused:

great pics though! i wish i were rich..ask your friends dad if hes feeling generous(sp?) any time to hit me up ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ix dOc xI said:
why is this in the Video Gallery? :confused:

great pics though! i wish i were rich..ask your friends dad if hes feeling generous(sp?) any time to hit me up ;)
I just noticed that I posted these in the video gallery. Oops. I saw gallery and went for it. I guess if a Mod sees this could you move it to the appropriate forum.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
dammnnn nice.....

as if they arent all rare enough.....a black F50 that must be custom from the factory?!?!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
cant edit but......only thing i can think rarer than a black F50 must be the F50 GT1 that they had just started to build and cancelled when the rules changed by the FIA and they couldnt go ahead:eek:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, that F50 is from the factory black. All of these cars have original factory equipment. These cars were judged on that at this show!

·
Registered
417 Posts
So basically he owns all of the best Ferrari's...

So when are you gonna post vids of these things at the track?
We can always use more F40, F50, and esp Enzo vids!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts