Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
the fact that it's an SUV makes it unappealing, but it looks like that rendition draws heavily from the Porsche Cayenne/VW Toureg with a new nose and the trademark Ferrari taillights.

·
Registered
974 Posts
if somebody would driving one i'd laugh, a ferrari porsche suv? your paying hundres of thousands of dollars for a nameplate, they arnt looking for performence, or they would get a car, and these companies arnt known for their reliability...

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
it's just plain...all i have to say...

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
yeah, its photochoped. I teach that stuff. The taillights, headlights, perspecive angle on some lines, and not perfect color/shadow matching is kinda obvious. The side windows look just like the porsche's. Look at the liftgate panel with the prancing horse-kinda skewed funny, the round taillights just tacked on, the rounded indent on the doors extends to different lengths in each pic, or the windshield reflection of (flat concrete?) and no reflections or gloss. Not toooo bad though.

Although I hate the idea of a sports car company jumpin on the SUV bandwagon, Id bet a Ferrari version wouldn't look to far off from this rendition.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
nfscg said:
:td for the whole concept
yea, i think Porshe did a good job with theirs a few years back but i dont think Farrari should come out with something like that. next thing u know Lambo SUV's :giggle

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Hoody Racer said:
yea, i think Porshe did a good job with theirs a few years back but i dont think Farrari should come out with something like that. next thing u know Lambo SUV's :giggle
lambo made a concept 2

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
er... fat tall big ferrari?? nah... just stay away from SUV... i know ferrari made a estate/wagon for the Sultan of Brunai Darusallam.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts