Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So like every other day, my day ends at 5ish...i head home from work to drop off my wife's dog at the house from the vet..
Its a cool day today in louisiana, and i'm in an old school mood..so i pop in disturbeds old cd, and put on psycho..me and dog are jaming out..and just enjoying the breeze.. mind you i just made some adjustments to the cams, and igition timing, nothing to try it out on..lately..

Well as i'm riding down this str8 away to my house, roughly 4-5 miles long, 4 lane hwy..really, i come along a 240sx, a KA24DE-T..say that five times fast, i saw it was a 96ish?? and it had a Front mount..so what does every ricer do, i turn up my music..and my dog's tongue is hanging out the window, she probably waxed my car for me and i didn't notice it..i pace him, knowing thats stupid of me to do..cause i'm a high roller.. but i do..roughly 65 mph, i'm at like 5700 in 2nd..i give him a wave..and he laughs at me..i point forward anyway and he just takes off..needless to say i dont go..i just follow him up again until he slow down, i pass him shaking my head..and speed up..i see his front end lift up a bit, and he paces me.....
Wrong move pal :clap
I'm at 6500rpms in 2nd gear, roughly 75mph's..i hear honks begun to start, 1-2 i put the music on mute...-3, i heard this loud sucking noise suushhhhhhhhhhhh PASHHHH at my window and we're off, neck and neck as i wind out 2nd, i instantly start to pull, he hit his revlimit early i guess :rolleyes
I guess we went at it for about a full mile almost..clear as day probably up to 120 a few times, i put like 2-3 cars on him..at the next light to turn to my street, his face was priceless..? Indeed it was..i assume only boosting alittle but what..

Next race, after dropping off laney, my dog's name, i'm up driving to my buddies shop to help him with his ls/vtec-T setup..which i mind you is so...narly is pure..
Anyway, i got a good 30 mins to chill, so i baby my car on the way there, After making a merge into the hwy, i notice a whole slum of trans ams...yes i said Trans ams...
Mostly stock looking but that LOUD POTATICA Fly by they do..i love that sound :D
Anyway, 3 buddies in a trans am catch me merging on and decide to make fun of my little car, 3 black dudes in a 95ish trans am..the one's with the LT1, I just look at them..as they hold their 4 fingers up, ya ok, i point forward and hold up 3 fingers..the guys pace me..mind you have no problems with some bolt on lt1's but this one..did give me some problems..
As we're doing about 80, i'm at a mid -high 3rd gear, i have no horn so he has the light, and we're off on 3..as i wine out 3rd, we're still neck and neck, my heart racing as the hwy becomes clear, we're passing what little cars on the road like their standing still..
8000-8500-9000-9700 SHIFT into 4th, we're still neck and neck..
I'm in disbelief, this guy has 3 people in his car, with 18 inch rims..what in the shit.. we shut it down about 130-140, and i pull over cause i gotta know..
Cam, CAI, Xpipe Flows and 25 shot in the CAI, who in the hell puts a 25 shot on a lt1...
i think i had a weight difference, which is why i put up a good fight, i believe he started to inch me out alittle on top but w/e...
Neck up..s2000 str8 off the show room floor..
Hate those Punk's who daddy buy them a 16 year old birthday car?? Daddy got a 05 S2k, black for this one and his girlfriend..
At a stop light, now blaring sevendust..i look over, and wave..Nice car man...
His responds Better then yours..sounds better too
"giggles" i give a full throttle Launch Rev at them, its set at 4300rpms, and my TSUDO n1 screams, STFU whore..poped out about 3 flames(AFR is insanely rich on launch control about 12.7afr)..and the guys balls sunk back into his pocket..I rev at him and laugh...he gives a throttle bulp back at me..
I'm watching the other lights, again, i Race when i see fit, and i didn't see fit right before the race, too many car's turned infront of us, so i didn't go..i tried to pace this guy down the road but he wouldn't..so screwed it..

>>Cont.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now, after that, its dark, my buddy dicked out on me to stay home with his girl, so i'm on my way back home..

This is for the D series guys..
So i didn't notice my buddy following me behind..he just got his new Jets in his nitrous..
Stock D16y8, 100 Shot Wet Threw intake, AEM CAI, DC Sports 4-2-1 headers, apexi n1 exhaust..
I still thought he had his 75 shot on his car, so i laughed and told him he got it stripped yet, he purged up on me at a light..i said lets hook em, and he said oh ya baby..hook em up, we agreed on a small roll, i'm in 1st at about 20 mphs roughly 6000 grand i guess, he has horn, we go, and i instantly pull a car, holding this pos as i start to hit near end of 2nd, he starts to regain ground, i slam/ grind 3rd at 9300rpms, Wined out 3rd gear, his front bumper is back at my door now...Holy shit..100 shot is retarded..as i shift into 4th, i'm assuming his' been in 4th, we're dead lock, nobody's goin anywhere..we're stupid fast, and i wont say how fast we were going, but it was enough for me to slow down and realize we were a even race..
100shot = 100+whp if tuned right, that d16 roughly makes 104-110whp i believe he last dynoed..i dunno maybe he added something else..but ..god damn D's..!! anyway few stories i'd share..flame me, thx me for sharing i dont care..enjoy reading.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
damn.....i was hoping you'd fuck with mommas boy (s2k). those are my favorites to fuck with. i'm suprised about the d16 on the juice. i thought a good run but never neck and neck. :confused that's a fast d series.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
killer B said:
damn.....i was hoping you'd fuck with mommas boy (s2k). those are my favorites to fuck with. i'm suprised about the d16 on the juice. i thought a good run but never neck and neck. :confused that's a fast d series.
well its a freak..on the 75 shot he went 13.9's on streets spinning all the way down the track..He just bought some brand new Nitto DR's...on his fronts.
i'm sure the 25 shot with a good tune, would produce some nice results..from a roll i'm deadly..i have a hard time on my tires sometimes if they aren't heated..any low 1/2 roll i'll break the tires loose as soon as vtec x over..he has is full interior but he still weights about 300 lbs less then my car..and every 100 lbs helps lol..

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
crdcz03 said:
longest gears ever!
think thats long..for some odd reasons..my 3rd gear is longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggger :fear

·
Registered
233 Posts
sweet ride dude i checkout your bio and everything. I want to run all motor but im not sure what is the best fmu, my buddy wants to sell me his greddy emanage unit with extras and software for 200 bucks is that a good deal? well i want to run better valve train and tryto keep the block internals stock for now and run ITB's dunno is it will be smog legal even is i tune it for good idle smogging but i guess time will tell i drive a delsol b16

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.