Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Now keep in mind when I bought the car it had no suspension and no interior at all. The only thing that was in the interior was the steering wheel and half of the dash. No seats, no consol, no gauge cluster, no vents, no glove box, nothing. Also the car was sitting on the ground as it had absolutly no suspension at all.

As of now I am waiting on parts to move forward. I got my headlights in and my gauge cluster I am waiting on everything from a 95 ex tranny to a edelbrock intake manifold, a short shifter, lower tie bar, and I am buying a excedy clutch this friday so I will need to wait on it also.

More pics \/\/\/

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
so are you just transfering alot of the parts from the 4 door to the hatch? Its coming along good. I had my entire intereor ripped out yesterday to replace the floor wiring harness. Panels are a pain to get back on.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am using all that I can from the 4 door but I am also buy alot of new parts. Playing the waiting game sucks because the wheather is actually nice as of now outside and I would love to go tear into something on it.

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
wow everyones doing the power locks/windows.. Mine will be on real soon :number1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts