Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if its a repost, but this is the best FF drifting i've ever seen->FF DRIFT VIDEO <-right click and save as...

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
thats not drifting its ass dragging, still pretty sweet. He's still got the skillz (with a Z) though, Wouldn't want to try that on my Accord though :rolleyes

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
no, that qualifies as drifting.

i knew one day those JPs would master FWD drifting.

he acts like he's drifting, he looks like he's drifting, feels like he's drifting, racing rwd drifters...by god thats drifting

·
Registered
44 Posts
that was not drifting...that was a very good example of power sliding. you can not drift with a fwd car...when will people learn? also, he was going wayyyyy slower than the other rwd real drifting cars on the track. everytime a car was next to that civic it had to slow down because it was taking the corners way to slow. good driving but, not drifting...power sliding. :bh

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah i was reading a super street mag and they are alrdy using the FF,s in drifting cause of the light weight and that u can do it....the reason they dont use like a coupe, EG6, or EK9 is that the older civic hatch the one in the vid is more equal in weight distrabution....preety nifty stuff

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
MugenCivic8U said:
Yeah i was reading a super street mag and they are alrdy using the FF,s in drifting cause of the light weight and that u can do it....the reason they dont use like a coupe, EG6, or EK9 is that the older civic hatch the one in the vid is more equal in weight distrabution....preety nifty stuff
:ahh you live near me...and a FF will never classify as a drift car/drifting.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
mrfoofoo said:
that was not drifting...that was a very good example of power sliding. you can not drift with a fwd car...when will people learn? also, he was going wayyyyy slower than the other rwd real drifting cars on the track. everytime a car was next to that civic it had to slow down because it was taking the corners way to slow. good driving but, not drifting...power sliding. :bh
Um.... it's not drifting just because of the drivetrain layout? That's like saying that an AWD car doesn't drift, it just does 4-wheel slides. Last I heard, drifting is a "controlled slide through a turn or series of turns." If you ask me, what he's doing is a controlled slide. So yeah, that's drifting in my book. Unconvential..... but still drifting.

·
Registered
4 Posts
this guy is unique....he doesnt need to pull ebrake to initiate the drift....now thats drifting....

powersliding-powersliding is when you start to exit the hairpin/aka corner and gas it to wip the rear at the end of the exit....

·
Registered
294 Posts
mrfoofoo said:
thats what drifting is...a controlled powerslide, or at least thats the definition i always hear

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Very good drifting even if it is a FF car. Anyone that can do what that guy just did is very fucking good at drifting. Anyone who says that wasn't drifting, wouldn't know drifting if they saw it in person

1 - 18 of 18 Posts