Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've scrapped my bumper a few times and now my paint is starting to spiderweb, do i just need to get it repainted or is there anything special i'm suppose to do to fix the problem? thanks

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
moved to the body kit forum

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
mrmyz said:
thats why you buy eurethane
jI've never heard of "eurethane" is that some next level shit I don't know about.... lol? :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Isn't the body shop supposed to put a flex agent in the paint to prevent that from happening. Wouldn't urithane be more prone to spider webbing, simply because it is more flexable?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Isn't the body shop supposed to put a flex agent in the paint to prevent that from happening
Not really, when you add a hardener it counter acts any flexable agent that you put in..the onyl way to counter act spiderwebbing is with awsome prep work, and very well laid primer/paint

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
albsgsr said:
Isn't the body shop supposed to put a flex agent in the paint to prevent that from happening. Wouldn't urithane be more prone to spider webbing, simply because it is more flexable?
where eurethane would bend fiber glass would crack so its down to what do you prefer repainting or fixing and then repainting

1 - 12 of 12 Posts