Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Saffron

Votes: 8 28.6%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, this is the end I'm really torn between these two, I'm thinking of going with the Saffron Metallic, it's a little more unique than the anthracite, and I think looks better with the carbon and black combo. Of course if it ends up costing more than $800 over the cost of the original repair estimate its not happening anyway, but just in case:

Anthracite gray

Saffron Metallic Pearl (volvo)

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
i still say anthracite, that looks damn good with the carbon

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
they both look awesome... tough choice

·
·Àdministrator·
1,238 Posts
I voted for the gray color, but they both look awesome! Either one would be a good color.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
they both look good, but I think the saffron would be a fresh start. Seems alot of people are into the darker shades now, and the saffron dosent stick out, but looks good.

·
Registered
307 Posts
If you're getting the car painted, why don't you get the carbon fiber piece(s) painted the same color as well? I understand that maybe some people like that look, but to me it just seems like a 1/2 done job. Almost as if the car had been in a crash and panels had to be replaced and don't even match the car color. No offense if you like the pieces looking like carbon fiber, its just my taste.

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
the grey one for sure

thanks for the shot btw...I was just wondering how my car would look (mine being green) with a CF hood lol

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, It's over, I saw a burnt orange Cadillac CTS on my bike ride over to school today, and started salivating, looks like it's time for my orange dream to come true.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Peteex said:
Well, It's over, I saw a burnt orange Cadillac CTS on my bike ride over to school today, and started salivating, looks like it's time for my orange dream to come true.
Whatever makes you happy, stick with your first choice!!! :D

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
haha yeeeesss! [ed mcmahon voice]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts