Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mike_sho said:
I think its going to be a movie.
hmmm.....either way, movie or ps2 remake....it's mine. part 7 was one of my all time favorites. :tu: now....if they did something crazy w/ part 6, i'd be all over it :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
.... Excuse me for a sec, I had to clean up the drool of my keyboard. I was waiting to see what happened at the end of FFVII, and what really happended to everyone when the metor hit midgar. GOD that is sweet. THat just made my day!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
the part with sepheroth is just a recap of ff7 the game..dats wat i heard

·
Registered
827 Posts
GOD DAMN IT! I just creamed my pants. I can't wait to see what they do with it. My only wish would be a feature film based off of FF6 with Kefka or a complete remake for one of the systems........now that would be something.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sivamp said:
GOD DAMN IT! I just creamed my pants. I can't wait to see what they do with it. My only wish would be a feature film based off of FF6 with Kefka or a complete remake for one of the systems........now that would be something.
indeed. i think part 6 had the BEST story line out of the entire series....but if they ever did make a movie, it'd probably be a trilogy type thing. but man, that'd be sick :tu:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yes it is a movie and this will be a success unlike Final Fantasy: Spirits Within, what the fuck was that man? Made no sense.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Plus this movie will be an interactive movie by the way.

There was another system like 5 years ago in Japan that played interactive movies. Had alot of DBZ games for it too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts