Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally 12's !!!!!!!
Just got home from a GREAT night at the track! I ran w/ a few changes from last time. Volk TE-37's on MT's 22" wow light around 8lb wheels! Also got the rest of my exhuast done 2.5" and no resonator ( was 2.25 w/ resonator before ) Still full leather interior and 8psi!! I was able to pull 1.9's 60' and 12.8's!!! Best mph was 109!!! I was runner up to a Dodge Neon for King of Hill it ran 15's.MT's were a Huge difference from Nitto drags!!! These actually hook up' and way more consistant!!

*New slip is on link!

Lates!!

Mark

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BoosT!

Thanks man' I was hoping for very low 13's w/ slicks and getting my exhuast done rest of the way. 1st run was 13.1 so I knew w/ getting used to MT's and weather cooling into the evening 12's should be in reach. Slicks are EVERYTHING!!!! If you have the power and can't hook up' your nothing...really!

Lates!!

Mark

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
i am very impressed. most cars that run 12's here has at least 10+psi and run $2000+ in bolt on parts. good job. any secret that you wanna tell me?:p

·
Registered
419 Posts
Awesome you must be pleased were running full interior?? Do you know how much does your car weighs?.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GSteg said:
i am very impressed. most cars that run 12's here has at least 10+psi and run $2000+ in bolt on parts. good job. any secret that you wanna tell me?:p
Thanks alot man! It was a big personal goal for me to get w/ out weight redux or higher boost!! I have been racing fwd. 4cyl since 98' and just have great installs and drive em' hard!!! :) Traction is huge!!!!

Lates!

Mark

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
good job! musta been nice to finally just hookup from the line!

peace

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BoosT!

Thanks guys!! I could hardly sleep the night before and after racing' hehehe' felt good' !~

Mark

if bored check out NX link off my link below, bro's crazy 10sec. monstor NX2000 ( 10's in 140's now w/ Nos , traction problems !)

·
Registered
582 Posts
nice runs....glad those m/t's worked out well for you. I told you that you wouldn't make it to a 1.8 though :D

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
60's

Jkan2001 said:
nice runs....glad those m/t's worked out well for you. I told you that you wouldn't make it to a 1.8 though :D
Thanks' seriously 1.8's aren't too far out of reach!! I started at 15psi and still spun and I didn't want to lose mph on topend driving em' flat! I have a buddy w/ N/A hatch getting low 1.8's but he is crazy and just dumps clutch around 8k! My car is daily driver and need to count on getting to work ' hehhee that guy has broken axles, tranny's and so on, but runs hard low 13's! W/ good tires and suspension really not out of the question'

Lates!

Mark

·
Registered
17 Posts
93 Civic Si

b18c1
9:5:1 Srp
Eagle Rods
Blockguard
Stock ead
Aem Cam gears
Skunk Manifold
Inline Pro turbo mani
t3/4 60-1
Custom 3" Downpipe
Thermal 3"
Large Spearco IC
Hondata 2b (3b on the way)
RC 550's
Gsr Tranny w/ Quaffe Lsd
Clutchmaster stage 4
Clutchmaster flywheel
TCI axles (broke 22 stock axles)
Custom Chromoly traction bars ( for sale soon)
22/8/15 slicks ( upgrading to 24.5" soon)
4pt Cage

Everyday driven 2620lbs

B18c1, Sleeved, 84.5mm being built

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
traction bars

Hybrid 901 said:
Congrats on the times. Look into some traction bars they will help you so much. I dropped 4/10ths in the 1/8 with mine.
Thanks man' well I drive it daily and not that serious w/ it, I only get spin ofcourse in 1st and into 2nd, I know I am losing time there...speaking of traction bars, a must for my bro's 10sec. NX!!! Take a look off my link under NX2000, he even went to 26's and still traction is issue and nos now, 140's mph!!! no 9's yet...

Lates!

Mark

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mark GSR??

Hey Welcome to the 12's :)... I was just wondering what turbo you have with the trim and ratio??? Is it the t3/t4oe that comes with the rev-hard kit?? Also at what RPM do you obtain FULL boost?? Just trying to get an idea for a turbo to bring me into the 12's to ;)...basically im looking for the quickest spooling turbo to get me into the 12's. Any help/advice you have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
-Jason

·
Registered
981 Posts
You live in spokane. What part?? My bros always at SRP.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Mark GSR??

Toomuchboost99 said:
Hey Welcome to the 12's :)... I was just wondering what turbo you have with the trim and ratio??? Is it the t3/t4oe that comes with the rev-hard kit?? Also at what RPM do you obtain FULL boost?? Just trying to get an idea for a turbo to bring me into the 12's to ;)...basically im looking for the quickest spooling turbo to get me into the 12's. Any help/advice you have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
-Jason
Thanks for the props', yeah t3/t4 that comes w/ Rev Hard stage 2 kit, turbonetics not sure A/R? About 4k is full boost' , spools very quick and even if not passed 1/2 throttle get a little whistle going in low rpms' very streetable and hardly a lag! I can't stress this enough but traction is key!!!

Mark

1 - 20 of 23 Posts