Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup thats right after driving my car around for the past 2 1/2 years with no real front end I've decided to fix it past just barely legal. I have the new core support, right fender, and left fender already being delivered. Now I'm just looking around for the small parts for the front bumper and then I'll have the front bumper its support and those small pieces I want delivered.

I have pics just need time to get them uploaded I'll do it tonight.

if you have suggestions on the best way to remove the radiator core support throw them up. I'm thinking of using a hole saw and just start doing it up till I think I got them all. I also plan on just using a sawzall and cutting out from the frame inward to make it easier to handle.

only thing I'm not getting right now are the hood and the grill piece

I also plan on starting to fix the 2 mexi deep dent.

back story. up in dayton for a job working with a bunch of mexicans cool guys overall except 2 of them. well after a long days work we went out got some food then went back to the hotel and was playing some soccer. they decide to kick the ball near the car then run over to it and continue to play getting rough then one shoves the other into my car. I was like wtf? I about beat the shit out of the both of them. hit the passenger side rear qtr right below the glass along the crease onlong the inner brace so you cant just pop it out

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've asked about these special drill bits at home depot and no luck and since I really don't know the name I just told them what they were for and they weren't too sure

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I swear if that delivery guy lies and says no one was here when he tried to deliver I'm gonna rip him a new one I've been here all day and he still hasn't come

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just got the parts fun will begin after I make dinner

·
Registered
754 Posts
good luck, what color you going just stock?

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah just keeping it black for the time being

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so I found the bit got it off and now I have pics uploaded

before

after

bolted up but not welded

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so I got the passenger side welded it looks ok the driver side is being difficult something is off though not by much it is bothering me. I should weld it up tomorrow if all goes well. the fenders aren't fitting quite right either but I think its the fenders and not the car

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yup i got so many looks it was starting to piss me off

Reactions: yellowrexsi

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ran under a saturn vue didn't do shit to his car but killed mine. even the radiator had to be replaced the a/c was killed off so I removed the whole system. it sucks

Reactions: Cruise Control

·
Registered
754 Posts
Any updates on the car? You should post pics of the progress.

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm a lazy bastard. I have the core support welded up looking good the fenders are on and now I have to fix the trunk area. the battery weight caused the spare tire well to shake. it eventually caused it to crack so now I'm thinking of welding in a new well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts