Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While SHO was down I had a minor accident. I was making a turn left down a road, and this guy rolled through the stop sign and almost hit me. I swerved out though, back of car went out over compensated, then ended driving up an embankment, hitting a tree and up rooting it. Finally stopped in the 2nd mevel parking lot. I think I hit the gas instead of the brake and clutch. Any way it messed up both blinker lens, cracked front bumper, dents in hood, mis-aligned right head light, bend front right rim, fucked up brand new right tire, poped left tire off rim. So far I have re-aligned the headlight and got OEM blinker lens converted to clear corner with amber bulbs, fixed rim with a hammer got new right tire and re-mounted left tire. Still need front bumper, new hood, and paint. Any one selling either? I wanna do a custom hood I think since I have to get another or have it fixed. Only 2 dents about the size of silver dollars.

Anyone know where I can get a Del Sol Hood with an WRX type
hood scoop? Or know how much it would cost to mod mine? dosen't matter if it is carbon fiber or metal or fiberglass.

Anyone got a front bumper they wanna sell? I know people got them around cause all the kits everyone has. I would really appreciate it. If it matters; my car is milano red with the auxilary lights.

Thanks Fellow Solers,
Michael G

· Registered
62 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident, Flamereka! Some people are just so careless sometimes at STOP signs... :rolleyes:

Anyway, the Huffster should be able to hook you up with a decent deal on either the CF or the fiberglass Kaminari hood. Are you a Team del Sol member? There's an additional discount if you are. Haven't seem the Huffster here or on eBay in a while, though. I believe the hood might go for a bit more than $300. Maybe try one of the other affiliated del Sol boards for used hoods?

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey del sol man, You wanna sell anything out of ur sol?
Possibly the glove box? I am kinda a scavenger for sol parts.
anything you would care to part with also. urs is a european sol correct? Do you have teh jdm visors, maplights?, automatic antenna, tweeters in the doors, license plate fillers in the rear,
fog light? Just let me know. I know this is a hard subject after losing a SOL but It would be going back into service.
Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.