Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELP, after many moons of not playing my XBOX or PS2.. I decided to join this gaming center nearby my house here in GA...

Its called Xplayground, costs $5 a month, $5/hr played, they have ALL consoles, EACH station has a 60" Sony Projection HDTV with consoles in front, giant lounger couch in front of the screen, with 5.1 surround speakers (3 behind, 2 infront), and a 6set Movie-Theatre style seats behind couch, mounted up on a 1'tall box with steps...

(I'll take pics sometime this week)

Anyways, I was catching up with some of my Gran Turismo skillage and Socom II gameplay lastnight.. And I noticed everyone around me was playing CS for Xbox. The game looked awesome, and looked pretty similar to Socom II as far as gameplay goes..

I started talking to all the guys there, and they told me, CS has been out for quite a while now, and is probably, STILL, one of the MOST played games on LIVE.. So I didn't even bother picking up a controller to try... I left for home, and this morning, I headed out to my local EB games and picked up Counter Strike... :clap

I'm about to sit down and play it for my first time playing one player mode... so, wish me luck ;) :wow :bye

-Tylor

lmao^ I shoulda did me some cliffnotes for that one :lol2

OH, and I would TRY and go online tonight, but my pops has gotta reconfigure our whole LAN thingy for XBOX... and prolly PS2 also..

hopefully its only the little router we have in the gameroom, that is fucking up the online gaming...

anyways, later.. :byye

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
its better on pc. ive never palyed it on xbox, tell me how it is.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nfscg said:
too much assholes on live playing counter strike
Really? wow

Yea, I have yet gotten around to playing CS online yet..

like the SAME day I bought CSx, I FINALLY got my Socom II replaced, so I've been hooked on that ever since then... honestly, I haven't played CS since then.. :(

damnit..lol

-Tylor

I'm going to play it tonight :clap

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hondaguy1980 said:
there are assholes wherever you go, dont let them stop you from playing

LOL, no shit!! :D

I've played Socom/Socom II online since you could even GO ONLINE with Socom I, and once Socom II came out, I've been on that ever since..

SO TRUST me, I've had MY FAIR SHARE of assholes...lol

(those prick-ass guys that think they're hot with they're double butter sticks...) :rolleyes

and btw, WHEN did they RESET everything?? I finally got back online this last week on Socom II, and I had to RE-register my tags.. and started off again without a rank..????? :confused

lol

-Tylor

·
Registered
500 Posts
CS for consoles sucks. FOr 1 its hella old becasue its been out on pc for like 5-6 years. 2 im spoiled on CS S.

3 first person shooters are hella gimped by using a controller to play.

Xbox live = Children galore and late 20 early 30 something guys who like to talk shit.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Spectator said:
Xbox live = Children galore and late 20 early 30 something guys who like to talk shit.
that made no sense at all.
wtf are you looking for? well mannered 8 year olds or hip grannies?

No matter what you play there are idiots there to fuck it up but one thing I realized is that CS is a very Nerd attracting game and regardless of whether you play on PC or Xbox, there are lots of cheaters and sore losers.

Halo2 has this problem too but no where near to the amount I've experienced with CS.

Have fun though Tylor, you should try another game called "Rainbow six3" its somewhat similar, and pretty cool.

·
Registered
500 Posts
ReCK1 said:
that made no sense at all.
wtf are you looking for? well mannered 8 year olds or hip grannies?
xbox live in general. It is easier to get a game and play on line with an xbox than it is with a pc. So when you use live most of the rooms are populated by little kids, or the smacktard that wont shut up (I know how to mute) or many of the rooms they are not even playing the game, just fukin around, messing others up on purpose, so its annoying trying to find a room to play in. This is all games not just cs. On pc 90% of the games do not require a head set to communicate (keyboard) so that cuts the chatter to zero, it takes more effort to play on the pc (have to install the game ect) and there are usually way more servers to play on so that makes it easier to find a game.

Im looking for people who want to play the fucking game the way it was meant to be played. I did not buy the game and pay for the service to chat with strangers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts