Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally got my crx hf i was lookin for...i had to give up on it for a while because my vdub was acting up..its in pretty bad shape right now but im gonna do the body work soo and put new quaters then off to american stripping...and i can start...but for 30 bucks you cant complain

pics tonite

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
mpcivicfb88 said:
i finally got my crx hf i was lookin for...i had to give up on it for a while because my vdub was acting up..its in pretty bad shape right now but im gonna do the body work soo and put new quaters then off to american stripping...and i can start...but for 30 bucks you cant complain

pics tonite
ill give you your money back PLUS an additional 30 on top of that if you give it to me.
congratulations by the way. what motor?

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha i would but i was lookin for a long time :number1 ...

i havent really decided what motor to get yet..noyan usa is right up the street so im good on motors but im gonna get the body straight so i dont get caught up on to many things and i do everything right..any suggestions.. its going to be turbo and most likely a street auto x car. i would like some awesome numbers but im not in a rush to get it done.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
mpcivicfb88 said:
ha i would but i was lookin for a long time :number1 ...

i havent really decided what motor to get yet..noyan usa is right up the street so im good on motors but im gonna get the body straight so i dont get caught up on to many things and i do everything right..any suggestions.. its going to be turbo and most likely a street auto x car. i would like some awesome numbers but im not in a rush to get it done.
id say just keep it D series so you dont spend a shitload on the motor, mounts, trans, obd conv? etc, and then the swap itself. if youre going to turbo it, d16z6 makes some good numbers when turbocharged, and the $ you save you can use on susp. mods.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i thought about gettin a D15b vtec..because there only 495 motor trans ecu...up at noyans...but ima keep lookin...and its not in good shape at all..needs new quaters and alot of time on the small dents..but i can do that..sry bout the pics my digi ran out of batteries and ive been to lazy to get some..ill get em asap though..its look pretty bad

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh i no it was 30 bux...im prolly gonna redo it all because i love rexs so much and i dont wanna sell it...its a work in progress

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Si? said:
I dont think anyone could or will ever top jadkar.
People could do it but it's a matter of time and money. I was going to do the samething with a 90si I had laying around but never had enough money and my dad was taking to long to get his mach1 out of the shop so I just sold it instead of letting it sit outside and rot away day after day.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
not tryin to top him...just gonna do it my way....but yeah im gonna try to redo it all...i can get some pretty good discounts and i can do most of the work myself

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Si? said:
By all means if you want to throw down the time and money go far it, btw got any pics?

i want to and plan on doin it..i gotta track down my camera...i lost it in someones car after a hotel party...im gonna try to find it tonite...anybody know of any reputable engine shops in the nova area..va, md, wv are all good...i know of one but im just lookin for options

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ATISTANG said:
Yeah that would be cool, I still want to get another and rebuild it from the ground up, but I need to get some money saved up before I get the car this time.

yea thats my plan but it came at me at one time so i bought it quik

1 - 19 of 19 Posts