Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok everyone i finally got my drag 3 turbo kit. now i just have to figure out how to put it on. i paid $3100 for the kit and get this it didnt even come with instruction. so this should be very interesting. i dont even know where to start. here is what i have accomplished so far. intercooler is mounted, wastegate is mounted to turbo manifold and turbo manifold is bolted to the motor. i have about 3 pieces of piping that i have no clue where they go. ok here are some of the questions i have. if anyone could answer them i would greatly appreciate it. is there suppose to be a gasket in-between the turbo and the turbo manifold? what hoses connect to the blowoff valve, fmu, and wastegate?i guess that it for now. thanks everybody. here are some pics of what i got so far. sorry if the pics are to big.

· Registered
113 Posts
drag installation instructions

there's a install guide on importparts . com in the one of the sections I know of. Also overboost . com has an install of a drag kit too. if anything a lot of these people in this forum can help you with a lot of the install...good luck dude

dennis

· Registered
115 Posts
hey bud, feel free to Email me with any questions i know its hard to do it yourself, but WELL WORTH IT

[email protected]
i did my entire install myself

some anwsers: no gasket between manifold and turbo

the WG, FMU, and BOV all have to come off a vac line off your intake manifold. id leave the main one that you can see to your FMU, you dont want to tap that line more then once since id give the FMU all the power of that vac line. you can see a vac line that goes to your cruise control....follow that line all the way up to your windsield, where it makes a 90 left to the center of your car, tap that line BEFORE the check valve for your BOV and WG

like i said email me if you have any questions bud

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.