Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys, this is RMdelsol93, i had the yellow del sol that got totalled, well i FINALLY got myself a 94 vtec and its lowered w/ the skunk 2's and gets an AEM CAI on monday, just though i'd share the good news...GREAT TO SEE SH.C BACK UP!!!!

Cory

· Registered
62 Posts
RMdelsol94 said:
sup guys, this is RMdelsol93, i had the yellow del sol that got totalled, well i FINALLY got myself a 94 vtec and its lowered w/ the skunk 2's and gets an AEM CAI on monday, just though i'd share the good news...GREAT TO SEE SH.C BACK UP!!!!

Cory
Congrats, man! I so want a VTEC del Sol... :( Any plans for the new Sol? :)

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mods...must

definetly plans, i have all my old body kit parts, and im orderin a CF hood and the mugen lookalike front end in like 2 weeks, and its getting repaitned championship white, and right now i have my skunk 2 coilovers on, and monday i pick up my AEM CAI....thanks for the compliments, and i'll post pics asap..

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it has 115k miles, and i paid $5500!!!!..the only thing wrong is the paint, but i was planning on a paint job again ne ways...so it was perfect for me. Evertyhing else is mint....

COry

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
intake must

yeah man i have an AEM CAI on it now, and im ordering a Greddy Evo today...so by sat my shits gonna be SCREAMIN! lol....thanks guys!

Cory

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.