Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Finally!

Man it has been a a while, but many may not know me but I used to be under the name "masta" I changed it back to mastalee for weird reasons. :rolleyes:

Anyways I finally sold my del Sol Si, which was an auto and I wanted a manual and possibly a VTEC model. So I am searching for one right now, I found one for $4000 80M but it is salvage, thinking about getting it but not sure.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well... it's winter up here in igloo land so I'm taking it easy. Come springtime I've got a list of things to do to the sol.

Hopefully the new SHO sol board along with one of my friends getting his sol should renew my interest in the sol. :D

·
Banned
66 Posts
Just got some wheels, and looking for tires.

Springs may be on the way.

Looking forward to some warm weather to take the top off and do some mountain pass driving.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm waiting to hear the insurance company declare my beloved Sol total loss.........oh well.....I do have the chance to buy a GSR though...these are VERY rare in Holland....this is one of only 3 in all of Holland....adn the only one with TYPE-R goodies on it......gotta look at the good side of things right.....hopefully though In july after I receive a big bonus I'll get another Sol......

·
Registered
67 Posts
Del"TheSolMan" said:
I'm waiting to hear the insurance company declare my beloved Sol total loss.........oh well.....I do have the chance to buy a GSR though...these are VERY rare in Holland....this is one of only 3 in all of Holland....adn the only one with TYPE-R goodies on it......gotta look at the good side of things right.....hopefully though In july after I receive a big bonus I'll get another Sol......
Hmmm does that teggy have 2 or 4 eyes? I'd go after the GSR dude - nice car, and you said it was rare in Holland. But if you get it you still have to post here! :D :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
she's got 4 eyes but I wanna give her 2.......and don't worry the SOl is my life...and I'll get another one before the year is out......can't leave you boys.....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Del"TheSolMan" said:
she's got 4 eyes but I wanna give her 2.......and don't worry the SOl is my life...and I'll get another one before the year is out......can't leave you boys.....
u better not leave us!! man that sucks about your sol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts