Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
project de-rice is in full effect..

I got a hookup with some honda kids from my area and within the next few weeks the car is gettin gutted and made over..

JDM H22 motor. stage 2 clutch kit, light weight flywheel, forged internals, port/polished head, header, cams, cam gears, pullies, msd, ground kit, and..... dun dun da... turbonetics t3/t4 turbo w/ intercooler.......... mmmmmmmmmmmm tuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrbo.... wooooooooshhhhhhhhh wooooooooooshh.

i think i may be callin our bud here on the board for one of his nifty short throws also...

once the motor is built im gonna send the car to the body shop to get it grinded down and a fresh coat of paint on the car.. including the engine bay... .

i cant wait im nearly jumpin outta my seat.. :w00t :bounce :bounce

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya man.. i def will be gettin in touch with you for the shifter soon..

P.S. while your smokin the banshee ill be tearin through the mudd having a ball regardless.. ;)

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Interesting post. Sounds like your not really sure of what will be put in your car , as well seem to be using some key terms that probably arent real.

Judging by you saying header and then turbo at the end and forged internals. Good luck on getting all forged. Does anyone even make forged cranks for hondas?

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
doesn't sound like u know what your doing.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
no it dont i wouldt try to backyard build my motor if i didnt know what i am doin

u need to sleeve your block as you said

shouldnt u go low compression for the turbo i dont think this will work out u need to reseach stuff first man y spend all that money then blow it up knowing u put something that you shouldt have in it or did something wrong just doesnt make sense

on a personal note i think a all motor lude would be better and more reliable turbos can be overated sometimes imo

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
whos building this motor ?? your out east, do you go to ultimate performance or something ? nrg tech ? medium racing ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts