Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i finally picked out a color to paint my crx it was between jade green metallic or blaze orange metallic from the 05 rsx tpye-s. i picked the jade green metallic because i've seen too many orange cars around where i live. now i'm just waiting to save up some money to buy the sir jdm front end then i will paint it. i will show pictures when i paint it

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
Good to hear, I wasn't a big fan of the primered look. That color will look nice. :tu

·
Registered
268 Posts
please tell me you're gonna match the valve cover with it too :btu

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
don't worry the manifold will look very pretty in the spring, and yes i will paint the valve cover just don't know what color. when i paint the car i'll see what looks good with jade green metallic plan on painting the rex by the end of march.....pictures will followfrom start to finish

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
You should paint the valve cover a nice red with metal flake. You could paint the manifold too if you're so inclined. Matte gray maybe.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no i have bigger plans for the exhaust manifold. TURBO baby, my buddy with a sr20det swap in his 240 sx has a t25 turbo just sitting in his bed room. all i have to get is a turbo manifold, i just don't know what one to get.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts