Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
very interesting. this is not "tech" related so i'm just moving this to the proper forum.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Looks good man!
One of a kind, it just blends right in.

One suggestion though. Lower that bad boy ASAP, it would look 20 times better. Just gotta get rid of that wheel gap.

Keep up the good work,
Zolten

·
Registered
18,284 Posts
nice job looks really good.thought da pics were gonna be da green mirror tints i dunno y i thought that:confused: :confused:

o btw randyman is that ur ride cause its sweet as hell

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Cdiesel12 said:
nice job looks really good.thought da pics were gonna be da green mirror tints i dunno y i thought that:confused: :confused:

o btw randyman is that ur ride cause its sweet as hell
yes, it's my money pit. thanks for the compliment! :)

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
i'm digging the tint. i'm really f'n diggin the tint! :bigthumb: btw, what color is your teg? it looks green, but i'm not sure... if so, what's the paint's name?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
right on... i had been wondering for a year or so how somethign like that would look with my clover green pearl. . . how much did that job run you? btw, take some more pics, that look so f'n sweet. . . looks like it came like that from the factory. . . damn:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cost me $210 with the windshield strip and a life time warentee but I'm sure you can get it cheaper. Just make sure if you do get it, it has titanium in it, other wise the color will fade in a few years unlike mine. I took a bunch of high quality pics of it like 8 or so... I'll upload em tomorrow morning.
Later,
Dan

·
Registered
985 Posts
Very Clean i really like the look, its not to dramatic so it gives it a great look

Awsome car

DC

Team Techna

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
sweet!! i can't wait to see them :) post away!!!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Man, tight!!!! I was thinking about this...but thinking that it would be corny...I got the sherwood Green on my Accord.

But I have to say I hate tint ... but green is hella tight. and it really smooths things out a lil.

2 thumbs up!!!!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
wow, nice big hi res images... and damn... :drool:
i really really f'n like your tint... i can't get over it... the more i look at it the more i think it'd look good with my cgp car. . . would u get pissed if i took a cue from you on this tint? it just looks so sweet... kind of like a more intense version of the heat-resistant green tint that comes on the windows already. . . more intense like a raisin is to a grape (which is a good thing)... wow... so what kind of tint is this exactly? now i'm *very* curious....

and yeah, they really f'n look good on your teg. . . i wish my engine bay had one of those big black ones lol... d16 blah

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All they really told me about the tint is that it is Titanium metallic green. If your in the Maryland/Pennsilvania area check them out, http://www.xtremetinting.com but I'm sure there are other places that do it too. Just make sure you get colored tint with titanium in it so it won't fade on you.
-Dan

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
sweet!! thanks dan... my car probably won't be seeing this for a while, but it's good refence for later :) is there a % or anything to the tint? or is titanium metallic green all they told you?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts