Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a week now and i cant find a reasonably priced exhaust for my 1998 Civic DX 2door coupe...everything for a dx is for the hatchback and i've been told it wont fit...if this is true please let me know...i am just looking for a nice sounding exhaust that wont cost an arm and a leg... :bh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,541 Posts
crazyconscious said:
I've been looking for a week now and i cant find a reasonably priced exhaust for my 1998 Civic DX 2door coupe...everything for a dx is for the hatchback and i've been told it wont fit...if this is true please let me know...i am just looking for a nice sounding exhaust that wont cost an arm and a leg... :bh
the exhaust for an ex is the exact same ad a dx coupe, just get that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BFK_SI_EG said:
the exhaust for an ex is the exact same ad a dx coupe, just get that.
It wont take any modifying at all for it to fit? Sorry if i'm being stupid i just dont want to pay for somthing that is suppose to fit and then have to change it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,541 Posts
crazyconscious said:
It wont take any modifying at all for it to fit? Sorry if i'm being stupid i just dont want to pay for somthing that is suppose to fit and then have to change it...
im like 99% sure it will fit, but even if it dont you could just to to a muffler shop and have them fit it for like an extra 30 bux
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,541 Posts
VtecAddict said:
Well see i dont remember exactly how it works but the cat and manifold are different. I think the cat is in a different spot, like it's actually build into the manifold or something. Sorry i dont remember exactley.
i know that is the way the manifolds are on a cx, but im almost sure that the dx cat isnt on the manifold
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top