Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go to the website, there will be a countdown timer and a blurry picture in the background. Exit the site and change your computer's date to a future date beyond the countdown time (I placed mine on the 4th).

Go back to the website and the picture in the background will then become clear...:ninja

Let's just say that it has to be a copyrighted picture. So I'd wager the people involved with the site must have some type of offical connection to the CoD:MW franchise.

It has got me curious what is coming up next.

findmakarov.com

·
Registered
779 Posts
if you got a smart phone dl the app "gaming buzz" been allot of talk on there bout this whole ordeal. the people that made the site also sent out MW3 dogtags to select media outlets... whatever that means? i kinda hope all this hype destroys BFBC3 for even challenging such a fanchise as COD. BFBC already said once it will be better than any COD in their marketing. they were way off on that bold statement thats for sure!

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The second film from the guys that made Find Makarov is now out:

Kinda a bridge between CoD4 and CoD6. Not exactly the story I had envisioned, but it was pretty cool.

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Just beat MW3 for the 2nd time, this time on Vet and this pic appears at the end:

I'm guessing those #'s symbolize something to do with the release date of the next MW game since IW will be releasing their next game on that year and 10/8/13 will be on a Tuesday which is generally when games are released.

Background appears to be the desert so one of the settings could be Africa or the Middle East. Anyone know who the guy is second from the right? I know the others are Soap/Ghost/Price. Could it be Gaz from MW1?

Well, looks like its actually Sandman from this past MW game

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
American flag on his chest. M4 with a USP secondary. MICAH helmet. That's Sandman BTW. You can tell by the Oakley shades and slight mustache.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts