Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so after being robbed $$$ here on sho by someone claiming to be selling a motor, I decided to buy another anyways, took over 2 weeks to recieve, and took another 2 weeks to get installed. Finally have the motor installed using hasport mounts. All included is 99 jdm type r motor, skunk2 stg 2 cams, skunk2 springs, skunk2 Intake manifold, hondata IM Gasket, skunk2 camgears, aem hybrid intake, spoon throttle body, Spoon Headers, Carsound Cat, Greddy sp2 exhaust, Toda lightflywheel, Toda clutch, spoon headgasket, rc 310cc inectors, Fluidyne radiator, fal fan, & spoon wires. Everything is up and running but at a 70% because when i got the motor the wireharness was cut and that is the last thing that we have worked on so since we were running out of time we decided to use a 2000 civic si harness and ecu. I have a a 99 jdm itr ecu and also have a obd2 to obd1 ecu with hondata s200 on it which for some reason won't connect to the 00 Si harness which i thought was compatible with any obd2 ecu, guess i was wrong.. Here is a pic of the engine bay. (Have Type R parts for sale , Cams,Manifold,injectors,TB,4-1 Headers, clutch,flywheel)

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
swt..:tu...you said someone on sho got you for your $$$$...that sucks....i think we should do more about people coming on here trying to sell stuff....good luck with the engine man...:tu

·
Registered
321 Posts
shit how much are you selling you bumpsticks and your IM and Header?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah those are obx radiator hoses, since I was going to get the spoon hoses but was scared i would have to chop off to much and ruin the spoon logo. A/C is running and blowing like ice but will have to wrap up the a/c lines as its to close to the radiator and headers. Car runs very hard, will get some video footage soon and post it up. Right now its not running as hard as it should since its running on a 00 Civic Si ecu and its not tuned for the right fuel curve and those cams need some tuning to run better. Right now Vtec shuts off at 8100 or so since the Si ecu but once i plug in the p73 R ecu with the with the obd2 to obd1 conversion and hondata s200 tuned, then thats when this car will be at its best. More pics coming soon and more upgrades as well including type r 5 lug conversion w/ spoon calipers, plus i'm also awaiting my carbon fiber hood since my hood right now is not closing properly due to limited space. Thanx glad you guys like it

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Dude that is one kick ass motor, i'm hoping that when im done building my B16 I will have some nice internals and everything else like you. I like the spoon wires with the OBX hoses, where did u get all of your Spoon shit, "eBay"? or what, i can't ever find crap or it is all fake shit.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they are the hoses for the 94-01 integras, sorry don't have the part #. Hope that helps, if not check ebay.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
You can officially slap a Type R sticker in the back of your CRX lol. Or just slap HF on the back and pick on some people.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I thought I had a nice clean swap....

Your setup is very clean and very nice; although I do have one question. Y-49? (hardcore enthusiasts will know what i mean.)

·
Registered
321 Posts
sonictronic said:
I thought I had a nice clean swap....

Your setup is very clean and very nice; although I do have one question. Y-49? (hardcore enthusiasts will know what i mean.)
just hope nothing happens to him after that post.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't know if i'm going to boost yet but I will enjoy the all motor setup i have and then after I get bored maybe I'll boost. I've already pulled on some turbo cars including Srt-4 & Evo8 and I destroyed an S2000 yesterday from 1st all the way to 145mph jumping on the highway at 3am they all seemed stock so maybe thats why. My set up could be going faster but we are still running on the 99-00 Si Ecu and the car hasn't been tuned. I have a P28 Ecu w/ a hondata s200 on it with the obd2 connector on it so once i have the right harness it will be plug in play and thats when i will enjoy what this motor has to offer. Here are some more pics of whats already been done. I won't show the taillights since they havent been changed yet and last time i showed the rear of my car you guys were disgusted. There is still alot more to be done to this car. Oh and yes its a hydro tranny with LSD and 4.785 Final Drive

1 - 20 of 31 Posts