Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waz up?
I finally got my Drag 3 w/t-60 dash 1 turbo, (kit).It looks so pretty . Tomorrow or tuesday i'll be getting my eagle rods and JE 9:1 comp ratio pistons . MY h22a block should be coming in sometime nexts week relseeved. Just place the order for my crower stage 3 cams , spring , retainer, valves, amd cam gears last wed and haltech E6K coming in on friday. Now I dont know if i should throw this motor in my prelude, or keep my orginal plan of swaping it in a EG HB. :confused:

The thing is civic EG HB are common.(not hating on the one) and prelude aren't really hooked up as this motor will be But, the civic with this new motor would be NASTY sick.

·
Registered
506 Posts
if you swap it in that hatch, the whole thing w/ the weight is gonna limit your possiblities where as in the lude its gonna be more versital, I would drop it in the lude, and go w/ a B series in the hatch unless you wana sick fucking 1/4 mile car

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
agressive cams dont work well with turbo.........unless they are a special turbo grind........

·
Registered
506 Posts
CRXtc said:
agressive cams dont work well with turbo.........unless they are a special turbo grind........
I agree, I was kinda wondering about that but I didn't say anything, they won't really do anything wrong but the are kinda unnecessary

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
they will actually cause your car to run worse.........turbo lag is gonna be a bitch........

·
Registered
506 Posts
yeah aggressive cams will fuck up your idle and make it really rough which you really don't have to put up w/ if its turbo'd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts