Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waz up?
I finally got my Drag 3 w/t-60 dash 1 turbo, (kit).It looks so pretty:D . Tomorrow or tuesday i'll be getting my eagle rods and JE 9:1 comp ratio pistons:D . MY h22a block should be coming in sometime nexts week relseeved. Just place the order for my crower stage 3 cams , spring , retainer, valves, amd cam gears last wed and haltech E6K coming in on friday. Now I dont know if i should throw this motor in my prelude, or keep my orginal plan of swaping it in a EG HB. :confused:

·
Registered
75 Posts
KBoomBoxx said:
Where the flock do you get the cash for this stuff?

I had all this money saved up for a RSX type R but it was taking to long to come and i firgure with a nasty street set-up i would get more respect. Pluse i ran out of people to race in my prelude.So i can roll out with the big boys and whop some ass:D.Pluse i have money left over after the build up.

·
Registered
75 Posts
what the hell is wrong with my name....WHY when i start the post its jdm98 and now its jdmlude98.....:confused:

ANother thing REV HARD just came out with a turbo kit for the prelude. Now i'm thinking about returning my drag kit for a rev hard kit. Is it a better kit?

·
Registered
75 Posts
i just said that why is my account under two names

1 - 9 of 9 Posts