Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my silvia, its a 91 w/ sr20det. It has a blitz boost controller, pro blow off valve, turbo timer, blitz full exhaust w/ down pipe, and some other stuff I cant recall off the top off my head. Its like night and day compared to the rex, but the rex is still my first love. I only paid 2k for it and it only has around 88,000 klicks on it. Anyways I better go guys, peace:D

·
Registered
771 Posts
Holy shit rad, thats bad ass! Congrats on the incredible purchase! So, tell us fellow crx's, how does torque feel ;)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
damn i want a silvia. when my friend was in japan a couple years back(stationed there for the military), he owned a skyline. it was a r32 which he bought for about 4 thousand bucks.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The pics will come when I get my digital camera, so hopefully soon. Yes Ich is correct it is real, and I am in japan. The torque is nice, but the boost is ten times better, Im only running at about .5 bar on boost. Thats good for driving around base, I can go up to about .9 bar safely, which I heard is pretty ridiculious. Ill keep you guys updated, laters.

·
Registered
67 Posts
ich_folge said:
Well he’s in Japan right now so I’m pretty sure its real
ah, that makes more sense then. ya, when I was in the marines, all my friends that were in japan had all these sweet cars and bikes. thing was, at the time I was into v8's, so those little four bangers were of no interest to me.

sweet pickup bro, post pics when you're able to. too bad you can't bring it back.:mad:

p.s. change you're location form texas to japan so everyone know where your at.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.