Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys currently im getting in to guns and goin to the range and what not. i wanted to throw the idea of a firearms sub forum for OT out there, i see allot of people on sho that have them in their sigs or always talkin bout them (pros/cons, what kind to get ect..) i think it would be pretty cool to have a whole sub forum dedicated to firearm disscusion. hopefully we can get one goin let me know how you like the idea.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
whats up guys currently im getting in to guns and goin to the range and what not. i wanted to throw the idea of a firearms sub forum for OT out there, i see allot of people on sho that have them in their sigs or always talkin bout them (pros/cons, what kind to get ect..) i think it would be pretty cool to have a whole sub forum dedicated to firearm disscusion. hopefully we can get one goin let me know how you like the idea.
it would need to go in the sports/recreation sub forum, but i do like it.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
Got my vote.

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
haha I forgot who I mentioned this too to see how long it would take before any action was taken to actually make a sub section. Guess we will see how long.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
I was about to go to bed but then I decided to come back here and ask when the fuck are we going to get an answer?

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
I was about to go to bed but then I decided to come back here and ask when the fuck are we going to get an answer?
i wouldnt hold my breathe.....

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dont hold your breath is right, i havent heard anything!

heres a question though, how do you guys feel about a colt carbon 15?
i found one at local pawn shop for around 700. looks to be an older model maybe a 99-2000. i got to hold it and play with it for a min. seems to be in good cond. and it was my birthday yesterday so i got some loot i can blow (shouldnt but will) lmk what you guys think!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I never really cared for colt. I think they're over priced.
whats the difference between the colt an the AR? does it shot as well? any main problems with that colt series? im searchin google for some reoccuring problems with the colt but im not findin to great of info.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Why do you want a Colt? IMO its just an exensive name. Rock River or Bushmaster make great rifles. Go to AR15.com You should find more helpful info there...

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why do you want a Colt? IMO its just an exensive name. Rock River or Bushmaster make great rifles. Go to AR15.com You should find more helpful info there...
its not that i want a colt i just happened to find one yesterday at the pawn shop. im pretty sure i can talk the dude down on the price too, but thankyou for the site i apperciate it.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
NaPPyDUgout01 said:
If you guys get a firearms sub forum , I get a Power Rangers sub forum
:lol2

H23lude92 said:

i found one at local pawn shop for around 700. looks to be an older model maybe a 99-2000. i got to hold it and play with it for a min. seems to be in good cond. and it was my birthday yesterday so i got some loot i can blow (shouldnt but will) lmk what you guys think!
Colt doesn't make a Carbon 15.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts

i wouldnt get a carbon AR. you can build a decent one for 700 dollars, and it wont be plastic.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
We need a fucking answer here, it's either yes or no. I'm fine with either but I would like to know. If there is not an answer by saturday night at 10pm eastern I will flood this forum until I get an answer.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
We need a fucking answer here, it's either yes or no. I'm fine with either but I would like to know. If there is not an answer by saturday night at 10pm eastern I will flood this forum until I get an answer.
:lmao

1 - 20 of 28 Posts