Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
i just ran some yesterday behind thje glove box, its a bitch, but if u follow the wires from ur ecu, they come out right behind qwhere the battery and fuse box is, i try not to run stuff from the drives side, makes my engine bay look sloppy, plus all my wires right now are ran through the fenders instead (still working on it)

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
yeah man its a bitch, i had to fish a wire in there, when looking at it in the engine bay you have to push it to the left, it took me awhile and i had to squeexe my arm up behind the glovebox/dash to finally find it, taped the wires i needed to the wire i fished in, then pulled it back from the bay

·
Registered
485 Posts
the easiest one is to to right of the batter

the easiest one is like 6 inches to the right of the batter and 6 inches down...i used a coat hanger to run wires through this is the best spot tho...good luck and i think hes talkin bout the same one behind the glove compartment

·
Registered
153 Posts
timtim123 said:
i just ran some yesterday behind thje glove box, its a bitch, but if u follow the wires from ur ecu, they come out right behind qwhere the battery and fuse box is, i try not to run stuff from the drives side, makes my engine bay look sloppy, plus all my wires right now are ran through the fenders instead (still working on it)
where exactly is the ECU for the sol?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
honda ECUs are under the carpet on the passangers side, its mounted sideways right by the door sills

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
timtim123 said:
honda ECUs are under the carpet on the passangers side, its mounted sideways right by the door sills
w3rd. it was a BITCH to wire a boost gauge and turbo timer. takin apart the steering column, running wires straight to the ECU, splicing, connecting, taping, finding the right color wires. sheesh.

why does it have to be the passenger side? there are so many better ones on the driver side. i routed my shit through the steering column and then under the dash/carpet right onto the red/green wire on my ecu-which is the rpm wire for the turbo timer. i mounted it right behind the steering wheel since like 3 wires are connected inside of the column. and it looks clean. its not hard to hide wires on the sol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.