Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first attempt at replicating a carbon hood...
what do you think.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Intgra22 said:
dont say negative stuff to the n00b. its not his fault he isnt as good as me. hehehe. you call that carbon fiber? THEN IM MILES DAVIS. hehe. :D
I'm not new. That's my first attempt. Post up some of your instructions if you're so good. I check out your photoshoped pic thread, nothing impressive there. They all look quite fake.

Post up your cf pics Miles. :p

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LX98Civic said:
Tyte!!

Are your headlights cleared out? It looks like I see some orange, but not really sure.

In that pic are the coilovers all the way down (lowered as far as it will allow)? Is that pic photoshopped with the suspension? That is EXACTLY how I want mine to look. F**k the 1 and 2 finger gaps
Whole pic is shopped. Yes there is some orange visable. I'm too lazy to get rid of it.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
anyone care to see the original? I'm embarrassed to show...but I will.. ;)

·
Registered
471 Posts
well it certainly has some things going for it...uhm i guess i will get back to you on those j/k just consider it a strong starting point for a future showstopper.:)

·
Registered
624 Posts
I'd like to see Intgra22's photoshopped copy of your car, jaysi. I've been using photoshop for quite some time now, and I think your job looks great. My sig is photoshopped btw. Tinted windows, lowered, wheels, lots of other tiny little details ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.