Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys I just purchased my first Integra or am goin to get my first Integra on saturday I go pick it up. I bought a 1996 GSR with 73,000 miles on it. I got a pretty good deal for it I bought it for only $6,000 with a Tenzo R intake and some ugly ass rims that I will probably get rid of and just roll on the GSR blades. I will post up some pics when I get it. Just thought I would tell you guys what my new toy is.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
$6,000!!!! where do you live man, I'm looking to buy a GSR within a few weeks, but I expected to pay $7,000 for one with 80-90k miles. Congrats on the purchase. Is it a two door or four door? Post pics.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
flyingtoaster said:
$6,000!!!! where do you live man, I'm looking to buy a GSR within a few weeks, but I expected to pay $7,000 for one with 80-90k miles. Congrats on the purchase. Is it a auto or manual? Two door or four door? Post pics.
...the man siad he bought a gsr, they only come in MT... :idiots

·
Registered
28 Posts
flyingtoaster said:
Yes, laugh it up. I need a new car, and all I know about Integras is what I've learned in the past few days of reasarching.
i got my bone stock 95 black on black cloth 61k miles for 6000 - from some old guy...ive heard of another guy who got a 96 65k miles for like 6200. just takes time. make sure u buy it from an old fart :clap

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bought it privately through a friend. Thats how I found mine, yeah your gonna have trouble finding one. Dealers cant even locate them for you. Yes it is a GSR

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Good job! I paid $8K for mine with 90K miles. Personally, I like the fat 5 rims better than the blades, some will disagree though.

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
GSRGreenSleeper said:
Good job! I paid $8K for mine with 90K miles. Personally, I like the fat 5 rims better than the blades, some will disagree though.

id have to agree with you on that one.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have gsr blades on my ls and its get mistaken for a gsr all the time. Congrats on the buy i am about to buy a gsr before summer too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts