Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,052 Posts
that is one clean lude. you need to get rid of some of that wheel-well gap. otherwise that is a fine piece of automobile. reminds me of my car.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mike_sho said:
Thats one clean 4th gen , I like a lot. How much were those headlights , get em off anyone in orlando? Did you just have some body work done?
I got the headlights off ebay for about $400 (around the usual) and I got the body kit, headlights, and car painted about 5 months ago.

· Registered
2,092 Posts
thats one of the nicer 4th gens ive seen in a while...those rims are my favorite and i absolutely love black 4th gens. lower that bitch a little and your done!

· Registered
14,553 Posts
the website is down but i think i have seen your car before on another certain website that went down a few months ago.

since most of us are in the orlando area why havent we made a meet yet? im on the west side near windermere in the small town of gotha.:)

· Registered
4,850 Posts
94VTECLude said:
I got the headlights off ebay for about $400 (around the usual) and I got the body kit, headlights, and car painted about 5 months ago.
are they genuine jdms? or are those replicas... i want to get some jdm lights myself, but i don't have much money, so if you know where to get the fake ones, hook me up!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.