Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
dam. i like what your doing, only raw motor build ive seen on here so far with this much detail. i just picked up a 93 sol si so im gonna be starting to do somthing with the motor soon. have an h22a1 but will cost alot to do the swap. how much is this build running you?
Thankz alot man! I feel like I've missed details but I've been working on getting better at it as I go. Hmmm I stopped keeping up with cost but the only things I put real money in was the machine shop work (and even those I got good deals on), everything else I shopped around till I got it at the lowest price possible. I don't know, I could have done your average Bswap by now maybe.

they help soo much, got some at home and also have free run of my brothers shop on weekends, i like lifts :p dont like the ground.
Yeah I hear ya. I've pulled motors from under the car, I hated it.
^^^he's talking about cheating with a "shop lift", your talking about a "cherry picker". I just felt the need to clear that up ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
well i was talking about both, have a cerry picker at home, but can use a shop lift when needed, like this weekend, to put the new head on my sol :eek: excited! haha your like me when it comes to a build, loose track of money, dosnt matter, as long as you stay devoted and get it done :p did the same building a 350 for my chevy. if you get a chance and remeber what sites you got your parts from i think that would be a good addition to this thread so others looking to do a simmular build can see some places to get parts. up to you, just an idea. ^^ keep at the good work man i wana see a video of that thing running.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Just to have closure to this thread....

Do to finances and other needs in life....

This engine build is dead and has been sold off piece by piece.

I still have the Del Sol but don't have any plans for it other than to drive and enjoy it right now.

Thankz for all the support, I've learned a lot :w00tz

41 - 44 of 44 Posts