Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HDR, for anyone not familiar with Photoshop and photography, means High Dynamic Range. It allows the capture of 32-bits of color info per channel (3 channels), meaning 7.92 to the 28th power number of colors possible to represent a photo. Enough technical stuff, here are the photos:

The first photo may not look like much, but consider that it was taken in full sun, with a huge difference in light levels between the bright white and the deep black shadows in the scene. On the second shot the difference in light levels was even greater. Looks like I used flash, but I didn't. I have to analize that underside shot to see what can be done to stiffen or improve the Fit somehow ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good question, I was looking for ways a sway bar or a rear tie bar could be attached. Seems the rear end of the Fit is already pretty stiff. In the second shot you can see that black rear member going from side to side. Seems beefy enough, the Civic didn't have that structure.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
is that the torsion beam?

can someone explain (including pics would be a great +) how this suspension works as opposed to the usual strut and double wishbone?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.