Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
as long as you change over to the d15 header, or already have a d series aftermarket one, yes. might have to add a cat somewhere in there...im not exactly sure what components are in the dx exhaust...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well what I was going to do is just buy a rear section only exhaust until I swap my engine and sell the rear section exhaust and buy a full cat back one but still I don't know which ones will fit the D15B engine and fit my DX:confused

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
someone correct me if im wrong, but i would think that any d-series header should work. but any exhaust system will work. i wouldn't buy one to sell it, then get another one though, you wont be able to sell it for that much because of it being used. just wait IMO.

·
Registered
496 Posts
It should fit right up to the D15b, and if it doesn't it will be minimal work for a custom exhaust shop, and the money you'd pay them to fit it up would probably be less than the money you'd lose selling a used axle back exhaust. I'd either get the cat-back now, or wait till you swap, but don't buy a rear section only to sell it in a short while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.