Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so you're like wtf.. just buy something else, right? :) Well I already own these puppies that were supposed to be bolted up to my late 240 (rip). Now, an Integra is our latest project and who doesn't want bigger brakes? So I got to thinking, can I fabricate a simple bracket, like those found in Brembo GT kits, to mount these calipers up to the Teg. I have not taken a close look at how stock calipers bolt up, but if possible, I'd like to make good use of the equipment I already have, especially with the Porterfield pads packed in there. I'd have to match the right rotors up to em (not sure if the Z32 rotors I have will fit over the hub yet) and work out the correct fittings combination.

What do you think? I would think something this stupid has been done before? :hehe

Z32 (300zx) 4 pot 30mm aluminum calipers

p.s. oh yeah, and of course get rid of the "nissan" letters on the outfacing side of the calipers. :p

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
i guess with enough money anything is possible. you'll need some serious rotors for those calipers. something at least 12" in diameter and 1" thick (maybe even more). then you'll need 17" rims at least.

if i were you i would sell those and add some cash to whatever you get for those and get a big brake kit made spcecifically for your integra.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually they use the Z32 rotors that I have sitting just outside of that picture. Believe it or not, those rotors and calipers fit under the stock 15" 240 wheels. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.