Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just went out and bought a spark plug a switch and alot of wire so that i can make the flame thrower exhaust, I thought all a spark plug needed to spark was positive and negative energy, But i guess i was wrong can someone please help me out on what the proceedure is and how to do it and if im missing something, Thank you

·
Registered
433 Posts
i think your missing your brain:sleep:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
the power of the battery is insufficiant by its self....... your gonna need to get a ignition coil and wire a switch to it.....and to the battery..... then you would use a ignition wire to connect the coil to the sparkplug...... make sure you ground the negative wire of the coil as well

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
yea to do this on fuel injected cars you would have to be running rich to get a good effect if any at all......also I would reccommend running a relay

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would recommend you blow it our your ass and keep your downgrading remarks to your self. I just happen to like the effect and wouldn't mind having it just to have it. I guess the same reasone someone would want indiglow gauges or decals or a single windshield washer.

·
Registered
433 Posts
i just find it intresting thats all. actually itd be fun to have but a total waste of money. why are you posting this ? in a n20 forum? i read a couple posts up and you were asking whats a safe system for you. i dont visit this site very frequently but i also remember your posts in the turbo forum asking the same ?'s. obviously u havent gone turbo and now your toying the notion of nitrous. hmmm sounds intresting...save up ur money and stay stock to save a lot of headaches in the future, and i mean alot!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Romio Si said:
I would recommend you blow it our your ass and keep your downgrading remarks to your self.
I would rather blow flames out my ass, as you say, then out of my exhuast like the F&F. But on my defense I never said don't do it, it's your car, do what you like! Just that I wouldnt do it to mine. Good Luck and don't burn any kids when they are behind your car. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
my firneds RX7 turbo used to do that , its fucking crazy loking esp when your driving behinfd him , scared the shit outta me a few times.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Romio Si said:
Ok I just went out and bought a spark plug a switch and alot of wire so that i can make the flame thrower exhaust, I thought all a spark plug needed to spark was positive and negative energy, But i guess i was wrong can someone please help me out on what the proceedure is and how to do it and if im missing something, Thank you

uh huh...
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alright i gave up on that idea. so don't worry about it, it was a waste of time, didn't work anyway, i was just gonna have it for show, but anyway the reason i was asking lots of question is to learn lots of info. so anyway thanx,

·
Registered
349 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
i think there are easier ways to melt your bumper...but whatever he thinks is cool??:confused:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts