Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okies.. i was at the local races last night.. and tt supra.. was messing with me and then in the end beat me..anywayz.. when he hit the brakes.. the center brake light in the middle.. was blinking as he hit the brakes..like 4 or 5 flashes..and it was NOT his strobe or victory sign it was every time he hit the brakes..does anybody know how to do this??

·
Registered
372 Posts
It's something you can buy to put on your 3rd brake light to further attract the attention of drivers behind you. The '01 Chrysler Town & Counrty has that on them, and some other SUV I saw with it. I'm sure it's probably available somewhere on the internet.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
V6 i VTEC said:
It's something you can buy to put on your 3rd brake light to further attract the attention of drivers behind you. The '01 Chrysler Town & Counrty has that on them, and some other SUV I saw with it. I'm sure it's probably available somewhere on the internet.

So then its perfectly legal then

·
Registered
372 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
all you have to do is connect a capacitor and a resistor in series to your LED lights. get different values of capacitor will cause different speeds of flashing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts