Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so last night my friends were being drunk and stupid...

i dont have a problem with that, i do it too. however, our dorm has suffered a lot of damage due to drunken stupidity that ends up being charged to everybody. i know who does some of it but i dont say anything because i'm not going to be the rat.

last night one of my friends puked in a water fountain, the only one on my floor. my other friends just laughed. and i flipped a shit in front of everybody and just walked out... not sure where i was headed but whatever...

i almost lost my girlfriend (she is the best thing to ever happen to me) right then and there cuz i was being ridiculous, but i think when other peoples stupidity affects my quality of life and my wallet i have a right to be pretty pissed...

anyways, i just learned that i need to deal with anger a different way... any ideas? was i wrong to be pissed? what do you guys think?

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
hobie237 said:

i dont have a problem with that, i do it too. however, our dorm has suffered a lot of damage due to drunken stupidity that ends up being charged to everybody. i know who does some of it but i dont say anything because i'm not going to be the rat.

last night one of my friends puked in a water fountain, the only one on my floor. my other friends just laughed. and i flipped a shit in front of everybody and just walked out... not sure where i was headed but whatever...

i almost lost my girlfriend (she is the best thing to ever happen to me) right then and there cuz i was being ridiculous, but i think when other peoples stupidity affects my quality of life and my wallet i have a right to be pretty pissed...

anyways, i just learned that i need to deal with anger a different way... any ideas? was i wrong to be pissed? what do you guys think?

You need to master the art of jerking off young Jedi.

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
hobie237 said:

"Shit Happens"...remember that phrase whenever some
idiot pukes in a water fountain :rolleyes.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
hobie237 said:

I hate drunk people... Like you said...When other people screw up around there. it affects you quality of living. if your friends can't respect that then don't invite them over. If you would of lost your girlfriend because you got pissed about them screwing shit up then you dont need her...Thats just my opinion. Who the hell breaks up with someone over that?? Unless you were in her face cursing her out...then i could see her being mad...My advice to you: Don't invite your friends over until they can respect where you live. If a neighbor catches your friends messing something up then it falls on your ass and you might have to find a new place to live..

As far as dealing with your anger...Like "BlueBallz" said ..one of my favorite phrases "Shit happens"..things are going to happen that you dont like...getting angry and acting up only makes them worse. When you feel yourself getting angry..walk away before your actions make the situation worse...It's okay to be angry. Our actions when we are angry is what gets us in trouble...

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Integravtr said:
You need a new friend and you need a new gf

i can understand that my gf was pissed...she wouldnt want me to flip out like i did at her...and it scares her when i get pissed... i've been known to break desks in half, and shes a small girl...

that i need new friends is a good point............

but we're all stuck here in the dorm till the end of the semester

any ideas how to live with them???????????

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
whoever puked in the water fountain, find out where they live, go into their dorm, and take a shit in their shoe.

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
jreese said:
I hate drunk people... Like you said...When other people screw up around there. it affects you quality of living. if your friends can't respect that then don't invite them over. If you would of lost your girlfriend because you got pissed about them screwing shit up then you dont need her...Thats just my opinion. Who the hell breaks up with someone over that?? Unless you were in her face cursing her out...then i could see her being mad...My advice to you: Don't invite your friends over until they can respect where you live. If a neighbor catches your friends messing something up then it falls on your ass and you might have to find a new place to live..

As far as dealing with your anger...Like "BlueBallz" said ..one of my favorite phrases "Shit happens"..things are going to happen that you dont like...getting angry and acting up only makes them worse. When you feel yourself getting angry..walk away before your actions make the situation worse...It's okay to be angry. Our actions when we are angry is what gets us in trouble...
+1!

i'm with him!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
hobie237 said:
i can understand that my gf was pissed...she wouldnt want me to flip out like i did at her...and it scares her when i get pissed... i've been known to break desks in half, and shes a small girl...

that i need new friends is a good point............

but we're all stuck here in the dorm till the end of the semester

any ideas how to live with them???????????
She is a small girl? do you break her in bed too lol j.k

If they are you roomates you can always do something to piss them off and offer that you will stop if they stop the things that annoy you.

Go get a guitar and start singing your ass off while they are sleeping, see how they like it when you dont respect thier space. Fight fire with fire.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
hobie237 said:

i take anger management twice a week. i've learned a few things to deal with my anger. you should try talking to a counseller. you weren't wrong to be mad. everyone gets angry.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts