Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some new floormats for my del Sol. They are getting quite faded and worn out.(I have the jdm rainbow colored floor mats :rolleyes )

Anyways I did a search already but I couldn't find the thread that I know came up a while back. I know there was a website that sold del Sol floor mats, you could choose color and everything.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
yeah i bought those off ebay, theyre on there constantly, u could pick the color, threading color and everything, i got all black with del sol written in red cursive

Reactions: ksniperfox

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
timtim123 said:
yeah i bought those off ebay, theyre on there constantly, u could pick the color, threading color and everything, i got all black with del sol written in red cursive
ownage. i want some...

·
Registered
100 Posts
www.dstuning.com They make the best replacement mats for the Sol. If you order from the site instead of ebay, I believe you can still get them on sale.

The company is run by a guy named Graham. He is a fellow Sol owner and runs a top-notch business.

I've ordered 2 sets from dstuning; very happy with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.