Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!!!

I might move to West Palm Beach, Florida and I'm taking the car with me. Of course!!!!!! But I'm a little concerned on the Traffic/Emission Regulations you see I have a test pipe and also would like to know if I have to wear that stupid liscence plate on the front bumper of the car. :mad

Also, my car is lowered and have an aftermarket intake... any advise is welcomed. :number1

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Damn, let me know how it is if you go. I work for a Budweiser Distributor here in Rich. VA. And they also have a site in West Palm Beach, perfect excuse to move to FLA. :D

Isnt crdcz03 from FLA.? Ask him about it!

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
no emissions and no front plates.

there are regulations on exhaust noise and such but cops only pull you over if they feel like being a dick. you might have more of a problem since your car is riced out :)hehe for lack of a better phrase) b/c it will attract more attention.

its just hot here :( but not as hot as PR! haha

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
crdcz03 said:
no emissions and no front plates.

there are regulations on exhaust noise and such but cops only pull you over if they feel like being a dick. you might have more of a problem since your car is riced out :)hehe for lack of a better phrase) b/c it will attract more attention.

its just hot here :( but not as hot as PR! haha
I guess my car is Riced out... what can I say... I love how it looks :number1
But you just put a smile on my face... I was worried that I had to have in mind getting a CAT and a stupid front plate. I'm going to Florida for an interview in the 17th... so I guess I'll see the weather how it is... and yes... Puerto Rico feels hotter because it is more humid. Where exactly are you from? Because I might stay at West Palm Beach instead of Tampa, either of these two I have to decide...I'm really used to be surrounded by beautiful women here in Puerto Rico they are gorgeous :wow, you could even have a fever and go to Walgreens at 3:00AM and still find someone you could hit on. :hehe
I guess that I'll feel better at West Palm Beach than Tampa huh? :ninja

MacTown said:
Damn, let me know how it is if you go. I work for a Budweiser Distributor here in Rich. VA. And they also have a site in West Palm Beach, perfect excuse to move to FLA. :D

Isnt crdcz03 from FLA.? Ask him about it!
You could check out the Cost-of-Living at http://www.monster.com comparing where you live and your actual income. From VA to FL ... I wouldn't even think it twice!!! :lmao

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
west palm is further south i believe. tampa is like an hour and a half or so away from where i live... in orlando btw.

just looked on mapquest and west palm is down there by fort lauderdale and boca raton. plenty of hot women down there lol. and im sure theres a bunch of spanish chicks for you since they can all just float in on a boat :lol (that was an immigration JOKE. no one get offended lol)

·
Registered
255 Posts
i have a friend who goes to college in west palm beach and drives a modded accord. if he stays on the in-land side of the intercoastal waterway, you should be OK, but he said he has problems with the cops in West Palm Beach (the rich community) near the beaches and what not. he avoids taking his car over there.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
904lude said:
i have a friend who goes to college in west palm beach and drives a modded accord. if he stays on the in-land side of the intercoastal waterway, you should be OK, but he said he has problems with the cops in West Palm Beach (the rich community) near the beaches and what not. he avoids taking his car over there.
Good call... I don't think I'll go for the rich folks...Thanks for the advise :number1

crdcz03 said:
west palm is further south i believe. tampa is like an hour and a half or so away from where i live... in orlando btw.

just looked on mapquest and west palm is down there by fort lauderdale and boca raton. plenty of hot women down there lol. and im sure theres a bunch of spanish chicks for you since they can all just float in on a boat :lol (that was an immigration JOKE. no one get offended lol)
Actually I love latin girls, but it really doesn't matter to me... I had an Irish girlfriend, very beautiful I may say, when I lived in MA. They say Cuban chicks are hot :hehs

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I'm located here in Miami, Florida. Maybe 30 minutes or less from West Palm. We have NO emissions testing at all in Florida. The front plate thing most people here never even seen such things. They dont exist for us. The only thing you will have to worrry about is if your exhaust is too loud or you go around chirping tires like a moron. Plus your car is riced out (flashy :D ) the cops will be on top of your ass in no time. About the women in West Palm. I'm in love with latin girls myself. You dont see that many hispanic chicks around West Palm but I prefer quiality over quantity. :sps: Or, just drive 15 minutes to Miami beach and hit the clubs at night you will be more than satisfied with columbians, peurto ricans, cubans, nicas, argentina, brazil any type of hispanic girls you want. :clapping: Miami = Home of the Bang Bus" :boobies: :hungry: It wil be better than home. I wouldnt live anywhere else. You will come to love the sunshine state you all will :worship:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JDMaccord2k said:
I'm located here in Miami, Florida. Maybe 30 minutes or less from West Palm. We have NO emissions testing at all in Florida. The front plate thing most people here never even seen such things. They dont exist for us. The only thing you will have to worrry about is if your exhaust is too loud or you go around chirping tires like a moron. Plus your car is riced out (flashy :D ) the cops will be on top of your ass in no time. About the women in West Palm. I'm in love with latin girls myself. You dont see that many hispanic chicks around West Palm but I prefer quiality over quantity. :sps: Or, just drive 15 minutes to Miami beach and hit the clubs at night you will be more than satisfied with columbians, peurto ricans, cubans, nicas, argentina, brazil any type of hispanic girls you want. :clapping: Miami, Home of the "Bang Bus" :boobies: :hungry: It wil be better than home. I wouldnt live anywhere else. You will come to love the sunshine state you all will :worship:
I'm enfatuated with my own native Puerto Rican women... BTW is my car really that riced out?!!! :mad It just has a body kit and is pretty well blended to the lines of the car. The interior is pretty much stock except for leather seats. :huh

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Freakin'H22A said:
Is my car really that riced out?!!! :mad It just has a body kit and is pretty well blended to the lines of the car. The interior is pretty much stock except for leather seats. :huh
Not puttng it down man. It looks like a good body kit setup but its kinda like a fad like when you were a kid in high school. Alot of people here have already grown away from the body kit thing :lookedat:

JDM is the new fad :number1

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JDMaccord2k said:
Not puttng it down man. It looks like a good body kit setup but its kinda like a fad like when you were a kid in high school. Alot of people here have already grown away from the body kit thing :lookedat:

JDM is the new fad :number1
:fu............ hehehehee.... I see your point... however, I love how it looks.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Freakin'H22A said:
I'm enfatuated with my own native Puerto Rican women... BTW is my car really that riced out?!!! :mad It just has a body kit and is pretty well blended to the lines of the car. The interior is pretty much stock except for leather seats. :huh
:lol

i spy altezzas too. :hehe

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Yea, actaully the JDM thing down here is way overdone. At least I think so. I wouldnt mind seeing you lude on the street at all. Shit I may even see you, im gonna be going to FAU and moving to Boca Raton on Aug 11th. You cant miss me. Champ white lude with green wheels.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.