Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know PIAA is probably the best, but I was hoping there was another brand that is not so $$$$. Is Tenzo pretty good? What about the random brands on ebay? I can get the original Honda parts for $100, but blue Tenzo's are ~$50.

Should you definitely get aluminum housing vs. ABS plastic? Any thoughts on fog lights for a 98 black accord, clear headlights, would be great. Thanks in advance!

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which OBX lights do you have. I found a place that is selling any of their models for $70. I'm think the round models are more standard, but maybe the oval ones look better? Thanks for vouching for obx-they look reputable.

· Registered
21 Posts
PIAAs are good, but yes, expensive.

Honestly, I'd stay away from the rice shit.. like Tenzo, or APC or other brands.

There are perfectly good foglights out there, made by proven giant companies, like Hella or Sylvannia.

I would honestly go with the Hella Micro DE. Best foglamps out there by far, even superior to the PIAA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.