Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Use a voltmeter to check if voltage (battery voltage 12-14 volts or so) is present at each light terminal. If so, regretablly, light (s) is failed. Otherwise the fault is in the wiring (or connections) back to the fuse panel. You cited the fuse is OK. Of course this assumes that power is getting to the fuse.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also had problems with the fog lights, but I solved it after I bought some LED lights from https://www.vont.com/product/vont-car-smart-strip-light/. I am driving on the highway in the dark knight after my job, and with the initial headlights, I had low visibility, especially on rainy and foggy days. I replaced the headlights with LED lights, solving all the problems. They are more brightful and less reflected in raindrops, which greatly cut off my visibility while driving during bad weather conditions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
First may be that you have a problem during installation, you can remove it and reinstall it again. Second there may be a problem with the quality of the bulb, try to avoid buying cheap and low quality LED bulbs online, it will save you time and money. I replaced my fog light with auxito led fog lights years ago, so far they work well, no issue at all, and they are plug and play, very easy to install.
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting

1 - 6 of 6 Posts