Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a Recaro seat, but the dude's having "issues"
with the rails?! And has no answers, and is asking ME!
Wouldn't the stock rails fit? If not, wouldn't they have a
stock # that would fit? I asked him if just "swapping
out" the OEM rails would do, but he said no :(. WHAAA! :bash
My seat seems to be "ordered"/on the way, but he sent
me another "I'm not sure" about the rails e-mail....
Funny thing is: there IS no seat rail option/section on
their site, that I can find! :bash ARRRGHH!
'95 delsol same as 92-95 Civic, right?
This seat's got electronic controls and shit, (forward/back;
incline/decline; lumbar, memory,etc.), or so it says...IDK.
I could be wrong on those details...is their "topline" sport
model? Dude was supercool, though, since I was having
problems with my card. Hint: checkmark that supersmall
"I agree with terms and conditions" box at the bottom :D!
Just one seat away from leather perfection! :number1
This "rail" shit's knawing at me , though :(.

·
Registered
237 Posts
civic n sol rails are slightly differen the holes almos match up but not realy and the right rear on the civic models 2-4 door have a bend like ( -l ) kinda how the front mounts that ud have to hammer down.......i had the same problem with my seats rigged them in then said fuckit it wasnt safe....but they should be able to order the rails....NOPI i know carries correct rails for ur seat purchase i was in there the other day he told me theyre like 45 a piece for the rails ull need.,...

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
somenewuns said:
civic n sol rails are slightly differen the holes almos match up but not realy and the right rear on the civic models 2-4 door have a bend like ( -l ) kinda how the front mounts that ud have to hammer down.......i had the same problem with my seats rigged them in then said fuckit it wasnt safe....but they should be able to order the rails....NOPI i know carries correct rails for ur seat purchase i was in there the other day he told me theyre like 45 a piece for the rails ull need.,...
Cool...he e-mailed me last night: "they should fit", but,
if not, 45 a piece is a small price, considering this bitch
is close to 2 grand :cry. DAMN! I really hate impulse buying :lol2.
But I've been wanting this for well over a year, so not exactly "impulse", just "expensive as shit" :lol. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
somenewuns said:

yeah i had that same problem when i got my corbeaus..tehy came from a civic............i had my rails made for me for the sparcos.......i hope they are the same 93 and 95 cuz i waqnna put them in my new 95 now

let me know if they are the same if you know

thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.