Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1990 Integra that I'm trying to sell asap beacuse I have to pay for my tuition for school :( I don't know what else to do so I have to let it go :( The car is my first car ever and I have put many aftermarket parts in the car. I am the 2nd owner of the car. The car is in great condition inside and outside. However, the only problem with the car is the left fender. It has about a 2 inch scratch and a small rust. I can repaint the fender for free depending on how much the car will sell. Otherwise, you will have to pay extra if you would like it to be repainted. Another thing about the car is that the inside interior (dash board) is costum painted babyblue. I can also change the color to whatever color you desire for free depending on how much the car will sell. One of my good friend owns his own shop and that's where the paint work will be done. All paint job will be done professionally.

In the bottom, I will leave you a link to where you can see one picture of the car. I have put the car on autotrader.com If you would like more infos, list of mods, and more pics of the car please email me. PLEASE email me from your email account because autotrader.com has been having some technical diff. with the forwarding emails.

As you see in the picture, you will see that the car has rims. Well, the rims will not be included because I just bought it 2 months ago for $1350. However, I'm trying to sell the rims separatley from the car for $850 (that's $500 less from what I bought it for). But, if someone buys the car and wants the rims, I will give it away for $700 ;) The rims is Enkei TBS-11 17in warped in Dunlop kumo tires. If you're not interested on the rims, I will give you the original Acura wheels and BRAND NEW tires.

Last but not least...I will also include some aftermarket parts with the car that I didn't get the chance to install them. Like, Matrix Short shifter, Euro Clear Tail Lights...and more...(email me).

If anyone is located in Washington D.C. area (Virginia,Maryland,D.C) and would like to see the car, please email me because I'm located in Virginia. If any of you lives in other states and interested on the car, I can ship the car to wherever you are (except Hawaii) at your own expense.

Thank you for your time and your patience...hope to hear from any of you soon :D

Peace,
~h3av3n~

LINK TO THE CAR : http://autotrader.com/findacar/vdet...advanced=n&color=&car_year=1990&ac_afflt=none

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.