I purchased this car new back in May 2000 with 80 miles on the odometer. Now has 86,000 miles. This car has seen about 200 autocrosses since 2000. Has won many championships. Was 3rd & 2nd place for the 2003 & 2004 Valvoline Cups (respectively). Has my local region 2 years (2002, 2003). Of course the car has been meituculously sorted out.
- A'PEXi N1 Cat Back Exhaust, A'PEXi GT Header (painted and wrapped), Comptech Ice Box, AEM Pulleys (red), Amsoil 5w-30, Denso Iridium Spark Plugs, Redline Water Wetter, Energy Suspension Motor Mount bushings, painted valve cover, Billet Aluminum Oil Cap
- Koni Yellow Sports, Custom Rate Ground Control Coilovers (350f/400r) dropped 2.25" front, 2" rear, Energy Suspension Bushings, Comptech Rear Sway Bar/Strut Bar, Skunk2 Front Camber kit,
Ingalls Rear Upper Camber kit, Neuspeed Rear Upper Strut Bar
- 2.7 front, -1.5 rear, 1/8 toe front and 0 rear. Corner weighed with me in the car, but can RE-CORNER weigh for you.
- Rotora Slotted rotors, Axxis Ultimate brake pads, Goodrich Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Valvoline SynPower Brake Fluid
Wheels & Tires:
16x7" Rota C8 (bronze), 205/45x16" Toyo Proxes 4 tires
- Silvania SilverStar Headlight Bulbs, Honda OEM Fog Lights, PIAA Hyperwhite h3 Bulbs, Gunmetal painted Rear Honda Emblem, Front Emblem Removed, Shaved Stock Antenna, 2003 Civic Si Antenna, Gunmetal painted headlights, Graphics by Susquehanna Solar Control
- Razo Red Aluminum Pedals, Skunk2 Short shifter
Kenwood 4 Channel Amplifier, Kenwood Subwoofer Amplifier, Boston Rally Speakers, 1 MTX 10" Subwoofer w/enclosure, Clifford Concept 600 Alarm
Of course this car has been well taken care of. Changed oil every 5000 miles with Mobil 5w-30 or Amsoil 5w-30 oil. Timing belt & alternator were changed at 75,000 miles. Coolant, tranmission, & brake fluid has been flushed every year. Car has only seen about 15 days of snow, since I always had a beater to drive around from 2001-2004.
To make this car competitive again all you need is a set of wheels and tires and you should be good to go. Asking $10,000 OBO!!! email me with questions: [email protected]