Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to sell my Racing Harts Rims that I have had for about 2 years.
Not by choice, but I need the money.

They are 17x7 with a 40mm offset, and a 4x100 bolt pattern. They are white, and they come with the center caps too. All the rims are in good condition, but one of the rims does have a very minor scratch where the tire meets the rim. The tires that are mounted on them right now are the Nitto 555 extreme, and the have less then 10% on them left. You will need to buy some new tires.

You will also get an extra 5th rim that can be used as a spare (no tire on it though). It has a dent on it, but has no major effect on it though. You can still mount a tire on it, and it will be fine.

I am willing to let them go for 650. I am willing to ship them out as long as buyer pays shipping charges. I would prefer someone from the Bay Area though.

I took some pictures too, and you can see them here:

Note: The lug nuts in the picture are NOT included.

Racing Hart CP-8 Rims

· Registered
679 Posts
dnt94civic said:
I have decided to sell my Racing Harts Rims that I have had for about 2 years.
Not by choice, but I need the money.

They are 17x7 with a 40mm offset, and a 4x100 bolt pattern. They are white, and they come with the center caps too. All the rims are in good condition, but one of the rims does have a very minor scratch where the tire meets the rim. The tires that are mounted on them right now are the Nitto 555 extreme, and the have less then 10% on them left. You will need to buy some new tires.

You will also get an extra 5th rim that can be used as a spare (no tire on it though). It has a dent on it, but has no major effect on it though. You can still mount a tire on it, and it will be fine.

I am willing to let them go for 650. I am willing to ship them out as long as buyer pays shipping charges. I would prefer someone from the Bay Area though.

I took some pictures too, and you can see them here:

Note: The lug nuts in the picture are NOT included.

Racing Hart CP-8 Rims
you still have um....Im from fremont california and may be intrested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.